Zooft Hoodia Gum / Ripping the Consumer off

1 10302 S. Federal Hwy #340Port St Lucie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-294-4223

Buyer Beware: I was told that I only had to pay for shipping 4.99 and could have a 15 day free trail period. What the company does not make you aware of is that you won't receive the product until 15 days have passed. I was unfortunately duped. I still had no product on the 15th day I noticed on my bank statement that 54.00 was taken for Zooft Hoodia Gum

Of course I was not prepared for the cost to be withdrawn from my account without ever receiving the product. I have been dooped for 150.00 because of over draft fees, When I confronted the company their reply was that you had 15 days to cancel after you have tried the product. I did not receive the product until the 16 day and was charged full price on the 15th day for something that was suppose to be a free trial, and something I still did not have possession of. Because of the untimely event of this dupe, right before Christmas I was not able to give my son or husband a Christmas present. I feel like an old lady who bought the scam hook line and sinker. I sent the product back without ever trying it. If a company has integrity they don't have to scam their customers. Let the product speak for it's self. Unfortunately I won't try any of these type products that were mentioned on Oprah. There were other products like these that were mentioned on Oprah and those companies I found out through the Better Business Bureaus operate the same way. I was also informed after the fact by my bank. They will keep charging you each month until you inform them that you do not want to be on their membership. I had to close out my account so that no more money would be drawn from my account.

Learn from my mistakes do not even bother. Don't get duped like I did. Colon Cleanse 700 another company that operates the same way.

Comments

• Zo
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Zoft Gum Company is not "ripping the consumer off." Zoft Gum Company does NOT sell product directly to retail customers. Zoft products can only be purchased from authorized online distributors or in select retail locations around the world.

This matter should be taken up with the company or distributor that you purchased the product from.