Zoo Printing / Zoo Printing gives you the runaround!

United States Review updated:
2.7

I've been in the graphics industry for 25 years and have worked with a number of printing companies in that time. I've never had an issue like I had with Zoo Printing. First they changed our graphics files without telling us. Second, the quality in the printing is just poor. The trim actually cut off some typography at the bottom of the page. (I've done this enough to know what is acceptable and what isn't. This is just poor workmanship, any two-bit printer in the world could do a better job than this.)

But the worst problem of all is their customer service. They don't return emails to their site. Three different times they said that they would have someone return our calls, but never did. It is pretty obvious that their way of handing a problem is to give you the runaround until you give up. They're extremely rude.

Never use Zoo Printing.

Comments

Ne
  12th of Nov, 2007
9/7/07

Placed 7 orders for business cards.

Their site promises 1-2 day turn around. Business Card Orders have taken up to 15 days.

1. They do not return e-mail inquiries or inquiries sent via their web site

2. They have extremely unprofessional/condescending customer service representatives

I called in and spoke with Ronnie who was not able to help me determine the status of my order, so he transferred me to someone's voice mail.

I called in again and spoke with Aaron who, in the middle of our conversation (2 minutes in) told me to hold so that he didn't miss another caller - WOW! He finally helped me with the issue after another 15 minuted on the line. They never received the files I sent.

I told him that I sent the files and got a confirmation e-mail. I asked why no one had contacted me in 4 days to let me know the delay - so that I could manage issues in the future. He has no answer and I ask to speak to a manager to help me learn the process.

He transfers me to Carlos the Customer Service Manager to leave a message on voice mail. I have decided never to use them, so I don't leave a message.

Carlos CALLS ME BACK on his own and off the bat, tells me that I am a sub-standard customer of theirs and the orders I placed were not of a high enough financial value, and to stop using their services! QUOTE from Carlos: "You're ordering $15.00 business cards and want to call and complain?" "We're a multi-million dollar company and we don't need your business".

I will never use Zoo Printing again. To this day 11/12/07 they have not delivered all of the orders and will not respond or issue a refund.
Wi
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I used Zoo a couple of time and have had nothing but bad luck with getting my printing in the time that I needed (Was promised). I've been using TampaPrinter.com lately and they have been great. My artwork always looks good and they always get it to me in the time I need it.
Ro
  18th of Oct, 2008
I have to say that I don't agree with this review of Zoo Printing. I have had the opposite experience with them. I actually did several print jobs with them over the past 2 years and I find them to be very reliable and courteous. Their quality and their pricing is also great.
St
  19th of Oct, 2008
their service sucks, simple as that
Ma
  26th of Oct, 2008
I have to agree with Sandra. Zoo Printing is a pretty reliable company.
They do good work and their staff is wonderful. My 2 favorites are Aaron and Mark.
Mi
  8th of Nov, 2008
Hello,
I've had similar problem last week, they promised 2-3 days turnaround on my business cards, but I received my order 12 days later. Terrible customer service. I will never, never use Zoo Printing again. Zoo Printing is the wort print shop I've ever used in my 20 plus years in printing industry.

Mike Sayegh
Qu
  10th of Nov, 2008
I used PrintingZoo once or twice with acceptable results but then when I had the "big project" come up they got me good. I ended up losing my client over this debacle. I had planned the order well in advance and gave them plenty of time to deliver in a timely fashion. 4-5 business days lead on production for a flat piece that didn't' require any finishing. They told me it would be done 2-3 business days. The order eventually came but well after the time I had given my clients. I had to eat the job and lost a client in the process.

I have been using a company out of Florida called Colorprintusa.com and they have delivered so far. (Crosses fingers). The product is good and their turnaround times are always pretty accurate.

Sorry to hear about everyone else's issues.
Ma
  11th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I'm sorry to hear of everyone's problems. If I can ever help you please give me a call. I will supply you with quality printing, great pricing, and exceptional service.

office 440-377-0248