Zoo Loans / Registration fee

1 25 boyne court, ne24 1ep, Blyth, England, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Phone: 07456489451

i thought i was applying for a loan with this company but instead i found out they actually charged me £45 as an administration fee for them to try find me a suitable lender. this did not happen and i have not had any loans through companies they gave my personal details to. they did not state that the £45 was an administration fee or that they were going to send my personal details to other companies as i actually thort they were a loan company. i am a single parent in receipt of benefits and £45 is a lot of money to be taken out of my bank account. i would like make this complaint and i sure as hell want a full refund along with a bit of compensation as i have had to borrow money off family and friends to get by. i have also had to miss out on feeding myself just so my children get fed as i cannot affiord to feed us all aswell as put gas and electric on. i am not happy about this as i suffer from depression and panick attacks. i will be seeking advice from citizens advice and also my local mp and will be getting a solicitor involved if i dont get my refund. i will be warning friends and other family members about this also. i was really in need of a loan due to my ex partner leaving my for an other woman and i had to move out and start all over again with furniture carpets etc', my 3 children dnt even have beds to sleep on and have no carpets down in 1 of the bedrooms. i am very very very dissappointed in this company aswell as loans direct!!!

Sh