Zong Pakistan / Bad and Shameless Calls

1 Pakistan Review updated:

im Telenor user...but i have a complaint for zong user customar he is giving 2 me threat /& bad /shame full sms and his number is [protected] bcoz of his miss call /bad sms im very upset & disturb plz kindly /fastly take this compliant...

Za

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Jul, 2009

change u r phone no...and keep u r no just to u r friends..

• Ze
      7th of Aug, 2009

i m also using zong bt now i want to change it...cz i think warid z best dat i was using before...b`cz zong has very bad nd shameless networking 4 calls nd sms...
    i cmplained several times bt no response 4m their customer service...nd sm ov thm r also rude

• Fa
      27th of Aug, 2009

plz on my number 03149693522

• Bi
      27th of Aug, 2009

i m u fone user.some giving me alot of miss call.he is a zong user 03145013578.plz tell me who, s own this no.

11th of Dec, 2009

0313 2541396 could you please stop ur messaging services or low call rates services m a a user of juice and from mentioned nos shameless messages are comin constantlly please block this no or provide me details of this person i'll handle myself i f you cant do anything or take action.

• Ir
      5th of Jan, 2010

im Telenor user...but i have a complaint for zong user customar he is giving 2 me threat bad /shame full sms and his number is 0312-4191484 coz of his bad sms i m very upset and disturb plz kindly fastly take this compliant.thanks

• Re
      7th of Feb, 2010

hi
    this is rehman i wana check my sim card number
    i forget my number in this time i m in dubai and wana active
    roaming plz check my number. and send me feed back
    rehmanalisher@gmail.com

• Ta
      8th of Feb, 2010

im zong user...but i have a complaint for zong user customar he is giving 2 me threat /& bad /shame full sms and his number is 03125901785 bcoz of his miss call /bad sms im very upset & disturb plz kindly /fastly take this compliant...

• Se
      1st of Apr, 2010

Salam! I m warid user. I wanna complaint againest a zong user. he is giving me and my cousin bad sms and forcing to talk with him1he is distrubing us very much plz take suitable reaction as soon as possible thanks. his number is 0314 3131526

• Li
      2nd of Apr, 2010

i am u fone user but a zong number disturb me and sen me bad and samless sms and some time disturb me on call, the number is 03122665123

• Al
      14th of Apr, 2010

i m zong user i cmplnt many times my balance suddnly drop bt dy tke no actin n i m usng zng 4rm last 5 mnths bt uptil nw its nt registrd i cmolnt bt again no actn

• Ra
      30th of Nov, 2010

i m zong user i complaint against zong num ais num 03122218066

• Ka
      29th of Apr, 2012

salam sir, mara nam abdul karim & mara nic no, 42401-3577362-7 ha,
    mara nam par 2 sim ha jo dono number mara isteghmal ma ha, mara dono, number, 0313-2621845 & 0312-2965071 ha,
    muja ya number, 0312-2157581 wala bohat tang karta ha so pls ALLAH ke raza k lia uska number block karda (shukria)

• Az
      8th of May, 2013

these nbr disturb me

• Ay
      8th of Jul, 2013

03117203806 this number is irritating me.all the day long calling me.please do something.i m quite fed up.otherwise i wil change my number

• Zu
      24th of Sep, 2013

I am a Jazz customer and this number of your company zong (03134676299) is abusing me whole the day. I am just fed up. please do some needful action against this stupid person. I am waiting for your act of kind.
    Thanks

• Pr
      13th of Feb, 2014

dear sir zong number distub me?

• Fa
      25th of Apr, 2014

asalam.o.alaekum sir me lahore se hon hamre mobile shop ha hamary han zong k bohat zyada signal paoblam ha jab koi load karna hota ha to num dial kar k customor ko mobile pakraya jata ha k bahir ja k thori deer rok kar jab signal a jae to ok ka button daba dena ap ka load ho jae ga is se customor ko b aur hame b takleef hoti ha meharbani farma kar hamary ilake me zong ka tower lagwaya jae us k liye hum ap ko jaga b faraham kar sakty hen is k ilwa 3g aur 4g b shuru ho gya ha is liye uss ki soorate hal ko dekhte howe tower ki sakht zaroorat ha ye mera zati num ha 03214108241ye zong k load wala num ha 03134584998 so pleace sir conntect me

• Ta
      18th of Mar, 2015

Plese block these number ye kise larke ka number hay aur dhin rath misscall se preshan kiya howa hay kio call girl lahte hay 03149614925 03100908870