zone delivery - mike napoli / took my money and ran

Most of the food was inedible - the deliveries didn't come two days out of each week - at the end of the 2nd week I asked to stop service and to get my money back - back in january. It is now starting April and Mike hasn't returned a single phone call or an email. No money has been returned! I am owed approx 800 bucks!!

A  21st of Oct, 2009 by
This guy screamed and yelled at me when I told him his food gave me food poisoning and that I wanted to cancel my order. It was the only thing I had eaten in a week and so it was obvious that the food poisoning came from his food. He cursed, yelled, threatened and told me that he is in no uncertain terms going to refund my money and that he was going to continue to charge me for the weeks ahead that I had signed up for. He also thought it was important for some reason to add that he is from the East Coast and I'm a little California P***Y and that he bets that I voted for Obama. This is actually how this guy handles his company. He also screamed at me that if I dispute the charges I will not get anywhere that he had been through this a hundred times with the banks...too stupid to realize that he just confirmed what a joke his "food" is..He is a hot head, rude psychopath. I wouldn't waste my spit on him, much less any more money. BEWARE.