Zonder / Waste of time

I was run through the wringer with this company. They offered affordable housing and promised not to charge your credit card until your confirmation was confirmed. I was charged the full price of the house and then later told that house wasn't available.

I was then offered another house and offered a 20% discount for all my trouble. (it took 3-4 emails and phone calls just to find out that the house wasn't available... no one wanted to tell me). I was charged (again) the full price of the house and never given the discount. I was also never credited for the first house.

Again after numerous calls and emails I state I wanted all charges... and homes... canceled, I was told it was taken care of. I have only been credited $300. (I was charged close to $3700). I again called and was told that the manger would receive an email that I urgently wanted this resolved. I am still waiting... BEWARE!!

Va

Comments

• St
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Zonder is a joke of a company. Run by chubby cheeto eating nerds that think up ways to scam peoples money. Alot has changed since the 80's where eveything was face to face, now they can sit and lure you in with false e-mails all done from a computer.
    They will market vacation rentals at nearly a 1000% mark up to you the consumer. So not only will you eat the cost but you could have rented the property just as easy your self.
    The worst part about this is once you purchase or buy a vacation rental these highly skilled computer hackers CAN & WILL get into your PC and steal you info! Credit Cards, Social Security #'s, birthdates pasports, you name they can get it.
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AS IT COULD COST YOU YOUR IDENTITY!!!

• Jh
      9th of Dec, 2010

This company is a complete joke, run by scam artists. they will take your money and run!!!

• Jh
      9th of Dec, 2010
    Zonder - BOB BARNES IS A SCAMMER
    ZONDER
    Utah

I used to work in the same building as these crooks and i would just listen to them scam people for vacations all day long. They would sell fake hotel prices, fake airlines and let the people suffer when they show up to travel. I don't know how people live with themselves