ZOLJAPAN / Fraud website

1 Nigeria Review updated:

hello, I came across Zoljapan some months ago and opted to buy a mobile phone from them.. however I never paid or sent any amount to them, thanks to blogs I read about them as regarding their credibility, 2 weeks ago I came across ZOLUSA!!! and the sights look exactly the same.. I discovered zoljapan is down and ZOLUSA is up. Pls warn the internet users on this sight www.zolusa.com they have all the markings of zoljapan...
pls be ware!!!
thanks

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Dec, 2010

Zolusa.com Is A scam. We ordered three items from them and paid just over US$3, 000. Was told that the items were delivered to TNT for delivery to us. No tracking number and now they go off line when they find it is us calling. They ignore emails. Avoid any business with Zolusa or HeXin Ma who is the name on their bank account.

• Ng
      1st of Mar, 2011

Zolusa.com is a SCAM I bought a computer last October and paid but no computer sent. Was even given a THT trace number but the number was incorrect. This is a SCAM
    Bank name the same. Yes I wounder how many other have been scammed

31st of Mar, 2011

I also buy a computer from zolusa.com sometime in february, 2011 but to date there was no delivery of item purchase. So be warned.