Zipweb / Fraudulent billing

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Similar pattern to others who have filed complaints. Received pitch for 30-days free services to be followed up by telephone prior to any billing. Never received any noticeable service nor any follow-up by telephone. Next "contact" was "bill" which appeared on telephone bill. On contacting customer service, was told that service and billing had been authorized by phone by me. Recording of phone authorization promised but not received to date. Have had charge reversed through phone company, but expect to have to continue to fight charge. Formally canceled "service" and promised no additional charges.

Da

Comments

• Ze
      19th of May, 2010

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY PHONE BILL FROM THIS COMPANY! $99.00 a month for nothing..

19th of May, 2010

I had the "EXACT" situation..What can I do?

19th of May, 2010

I found this info on another thread. " After telling them to take us off the list and to not call and finally explaining that I would file a harassment suit with my Attorney General the calls still persisted. So just do what I did call thier CEO Mark Cave, the VP of Operations James Stockman or thier President Danny DeMichele at (323) 525-3900. You will probably only make it to the receptionist (the one I got was nice and understanding) but eventually she'll get the message to them."