Ziprecruiter / job posting I applied for was a scam
On or about last week of April 2018, I applied for a job that I found on ZIP Recruiter, it turned out, the job posting was a SCAM, which resulted us being victims of FRAUDULENT. I emailed Zip Recruiter explaining what just happened, however, they were no help at all. It costed us, $3300 due to a SCAM JOB POST that Zip Recruiter had. There were no compensation offered to us. I just received a reply, "We are sorry, you went through that, we have taken down the job posting.."
It is impossible to contact zip recruiter over the phone. I want to dispute what just costed me applying for a job posting found on zip recruiter.
If you need proofs of the lost, please advise right away.
I hope this matter can be resolved.
More Ziprecruiter Complaints & Reviews
- Zip Recruiter - scam website 
- Ziprecruiter - worst customer service at ziprecruiter 
- Ziprecruiter - Job referral 
- Ziprecruiter - culture of atlanta
- Ziprecruiter - help wanted ad
- Ziprecruiter - job scam on zip recruiter
- Ziprecruiter - No place to go could not get a answer
- Ziprecruiter - job search and their postings
- Ziprecruiter - could be better