ZipcarTerminated my membership lifetime without notification or warning

1 Review updated:

I received an email yesterday without any further details or reasons, it just showed they closed my account. I have paid the annually fees and insurance, but it did not refund me anything, but choose not to have me as their member. I called to ask them for an explanation, the company refused to do so. I called again today, they gave me the worst excuse ever, saying that there were 22 transactions that did not go through. Those cases can happen both to their end or my bank, I paid all the money on time and always follow the rules. I was a heavy user, but they can not just make a final decision without any warnings. My client number is 2715330. I would like them to re-active my account !

Ls
Jan 30, 2017

More Zipcar Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      Jun 15, 2018

SAME THING HERE FROM AN ACCIDENT ON MAY 4th! No calls or emails from the team and I’ve called on a weekly basis and not just received an email saying my account would be terminated but thy can’t transfer or give me the number to the department that handles it. They will just message me. BUT THEY NEVER HAVE EVEN SINCE THE ACCIDENT WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO.

• Em
      Jul 18, 2018

I'm having the same issue with them