ZiggyMart.com / Order not received

United States Review updated:

I order from the above company 4/5 weeks ago and emailed them to check the status of my order. I checked their 'Official Website' several times and each time it says my order is PENDING after 4 weeks. I don't think so. If this company is so busy they cant answer emails, phone calls ect they should not have accepted my order or taken MY money. I am so angry with this as the items that I order are to be used as favors on our wedding tables!!!

More ZiggyMart.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mu
  28th of Aug, 2008
I to am worried that I may be being ripped off by ZIGGYMART, placed an order on the 08/08/08 . They have my money and all I get from them when I email a query to them on the status of my order is a "Generic" e-mail in reply stating "Pending" What is going on with this company? is there anybody out there that can shed some light on this?

Murray
Pa
  19th of May, 2009
I ordered a proto pipe and a case of rolling papers over 3 months ago. I received my papers, but as of yet have not received my pipe. The phone number that I call is always full, so I cannot leave a message. The website email is just ignored. These people should not be allowed to do business. They are thieves!