ZiggyMart / Scam and cheating

1 P.O. Box 729Rutland, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-305-2410

In December 2007 we ordered and payed by visa tobacco for $ 185.77. We sent 5 e - mails to ask when tobacco will be sent to us.
We tried to call. No answer at all. On febr 9, 2008 we received e-mail from ziggymart, that they will send tobacco very shortly. We are still waiting and believe that this is ripoff.

P.S. The first time we ordered and paid in summer 2007 was without problems.

Very upset and angry about that.

Va

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008

same thing happened to me orderd and waited and waited email after email they said they had a dely and would ship the next monday never happened finally had to call myt cc company and dispute the charges

• La
      24th of Jul, 2008

I placed my 1st order June 20, '08, $122. I got one e-mail from Mr. Petrie confirming my order and payment. I have not received my product 5 wks now. I have tried calling and e-mailing - his mailbox is always full, not accepting any more calls and he does NOT respond to e-mail! My opinion - payment dept is always open BUT- customer service is always closed. He claims to have a massive warehouse, my guess is, (we) trusting customers have paid for it!

• La
      28th of Jul, 2008

The FTC Rules for Business http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.shtm

• Zi
      25th of Aug, 2008

LaDeana Spitler order was delivered as promised. I have prove of it through a United States Postal Service Signature Confirmation Tag. #2305 0270 0001 4812 1899. The parcel was shipped on June 21st, 2008. It was signed for by someone with a similar name but not exact. The parcel was shipped to the address LaDeana provided. A complaint to the FTC and on this website is unwarranted.