Ziggy TV / I am mad with companies like Ziggy TV

I just bought the one year pass for almost $20 dollars and paid $15 dollars extra for the movie upgrade!! Well, first of all Ziggy does not even run and when it does run is like I am watching some poor quality videos with low resolution. I want to cancel it to get my money back!!! and I cannot because no one reply to my email!! But I do live in the US and I do believe in the customer rights so I will fight over my $40 until I get it back!! And I will get it back!!! MAN I AM SO MAD with companies like ziggytv.com I cannot believe the are not laws for them and they get away with everything!!

Tr

Comments

• Sm
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    ziggytv.com

The program does not download, does not function, seems to be just a way to advertise Ask.com. It is a complete ripoff. I checked after 20 minutes, the price had changed, the URL was not accurate. I have advised my ISP to ban this one from any user with a scam notation.

• Ne
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    ziggytv.com

I have purchased for £25 and over a product that has not appeared on my computer. Foolishly ave my credit details for the complete waste of space feel like I have been cruelly conned. Would like piece of mind that I have not been taken for a ride and my card detail are safe contacting my Bank.

• Zo
      12th of Apr, 2010
    ziggytv.com

I bought a subscription for ziggy tv and i cant even download it . It keeps telling me it detects a firewall. im just having problems downloading movies and music i cant watch movies. nothing happens. Yes i paid for this. Im not happy with this.

• Gr
      15th of Nov, 2011
    Ziggy TV

This program is full of viruses. I downloaded the free version a couple of weeks ago, and it pretty much hijacked my computer. My browsers became unoperable as they kept redirecting me to a place called partner12.mydomainadvisor.com. If you have trouble with viruses visit malwarebytes forum. They helped me get rid of this monstrosity.