Zhefiry / Horrible services, Fake Products, ignore T&C

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Fake product they sent to me from Beijing but said imported from Italy.
Horrible services: Try to refuse refund me back money but said in their T&C,
30 Days money back Guarantee

30 days money back guarantee is a part of our return policy, and it is one of the best offers on our website. Comparing with other website:

We can accept return without reasons; customer can return the goods for refund in 30 days. No other shops on the Internet can offer this.
If the handbags is broken in 30 days (which is near impossible), we can either sending a new one to the customer or accepting the return for a refund.

When I returned back the product, their staff said the purse is used and obviously. Damn. Then I recevied the reply from their staff so called name: Fei Fei posted on Feb 15, 2009 21:11:13

用过没有用过你心里有数。丫的你他妈的不是中国人是吧。

Can you imagine for a customer to receive such kind of customer services? It seems to me that Fei Fei wants to escape from responsibility and try to not refund me back money.

NEVER EVER try to purchase any product through this
Zhefiry. Nor you will regret to make the purchase. Same as my experience.

Worst experience.
Horrible Services
Fake bad quality of products
Horrible manner from ther customer services

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008
    Zhefiry - fake goods sold
    Aberden
    Scotland, Grampian
    United Kingdom

I ordered a D&G bag from the website and understood, from the FAQ section and also once i clicked into the actual bag i was going to order that the goods were 100% authentic.

I have received the goods and they are 100% fake, a terrible rip off and nothing like the bag i ordered.

Worse though is the fact money is taken from your account and there is no way to contact the company and your credit card company will do nothingto assist.

Nightmare...

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2009

Fake Good Sold! Shipped from Beijing but said all products are imported from Itlay. When I asked for money refund, no answer. What means response within 24 hours?! When I sent them back the fake Gucci wallet, 3 days were passed withou a single word from them. Then, after I keep chasing them, someone said your refund has been made. I asked for supporting document which I believe it is logical to do so. Then, no answer, no answer...then, someone said I have to wait 7 days before the bank account is showed the refund. But someone said "The purse is used, very obvious"... Damn it. How bad service they are offering to customers? It seems to me that they are not going to refund me in full or not refund to me.

Don't purschase any product through this online company. Bad quality, worst services