ZET MG 880 / horrible speed

1 India Review updated:

I’ve taken ZET MG880 wireless net connection, MDN No: [protected] about 20-25 days ago. From the day one I’m facing problem with the net speed. Normally I’m getting a speed of about .05 to 1kbps, but during taking the connection it was promised that I’ll be getting normal speed of 150kbps and download speed about 20kbps!!!. Regarding this I’ve made several complains to the customer service centre. Every time it was told that there is congestion or software problem etc. Etc. For few days I’m getting absolutely 0 kbps speed. I’ve booked 3 “cases [protected], 65911654, and 66036334). But none of the cases are being solved. Lastly (26.03.08) I was told that one of the Reliance Engineener will visit my place to check and solve the problem. But till today (28.03.08) no one has contacted me. I’ve mailed this to Reliance but didn’t get any response. Every time the Reliance is lodging complains but giving no solution. Even they are not sending their representative to check the system.
What I want to say is that, I’ve taken the connection for some purpose and for that I’ve paid the full amount. But I’m not getting any service. I want to know why this is happening? Reliance claims to give best services ...in this way?I’m not getting any time bound solution.For this horrible net connection my job is suffering and who will pay for this.Everytime customer executive is expressing his helplessness!
I’m not able to understand why Reliance is playing with the money which is hard earned! Can anyone from Reliance corporate office answer when this problem will be solved? If this problem is not solved whether I’ll get back my money and the documents which I submitted?
This was beyond my imagination how a Trillion Dollar MNC can do like this with its customer! I know Reliance doesn’t bother about the complains because the total system is in their pocket may be including the so called Indian Judiciary. Be careful of this cheater.

Comments

Pr
  7th of Apr, 2008

Ditto, ditto experience! I'd bought a FWP some years back with Reliance and gave it away after 3 months since first they sold me a connection for unlimited internet without internet being started then!!! And after a month, it gave me less than dialup speeds for Rs. 1000 + taxes/ month. History repeats itself, and like a fool I bought Reliance Netconnect ZTE USB modem with Rs.1501/ month getting dialup speeds! Some cos never change (Reliance), some do... I liked Airtel till a few months back when they too started being pathetic with service, quality and support. I think I'll try BSNL soon, maybe the services are slower, but at least they don't loot.