Zestads Limited / ordered a hair remover and haven't received it

1 Harpers Ferry, WV, United States Review updated:

I ordered a hair remover July 29 2018 and pay pal had already sent the payment. I have yet to receive the product and pay pal had sent them a message. I was told to wait for a response and haven't heard anything yet from zestads. I would really like to get the product or to know where it is in shipping. I saw the ad while on fb and taught I'd give it a try and was really looking forward to getting and trying the product. I spent a little over $15 on this. I would appreciate receiving the product or my money back please. Thank you.

• Updated by Valerie Hymiller, Nov 06, 2018

I received my order and it was not what I expected. I paid $15 for this hair removal product that I thought would work but to find out it was something I could have paid less then $5 for from WISH. I looked it up on WISH to find it and now I'm a little peeved about it. Not to forget to mention I have ordered lots from WISH and only very few things weren't what was expected but lots were.

Va
Sep 4, 2018

Comments

• Ac
      5th of Sep, 2018

The same thing happened to me when I ordered a teeth whitening product. It must be a scam. Im not happy! I ordered it in July 2018 and have received nothing. I went through PayPal as well. 60.00 has been taken out of my account. The email sends back a bogus message. Im only ordering from well known sites from now on. learned my lesson the hard way! Can't trust whats out there!! Im going to call paypal. Not sure they will do anything about it.

6th of Sep, 2018

Mmm. Not good reviews for this site, haven’t got my products either, will be contacting Paypal if they’re not here in the next week or two. I’ve dealt with places before that haven’t sent the goods and Paypal usually manage to get refunds. That’s why unless they accept Paypal I won’t deal with them at all

• Ge
      9th of Sep, 2018

George Schuitt, I ordered a leather cleaning product from Zestads Limited early Aug. 2018 and have not received the product; Paid thru PayPal also. Zestards is a scam company, WHY hasn't PayPal already flagged Zestards Limited as a Fraud/Scam company?

17th of Sep, 2018

Good morning, I ordered mine back in July and still haven't received it, I'm requesting man money back.
    Ms.Hall

17th of Sep, 2018

It's sad this company has taken our money and no product. Sad very sad, I'm so upset I can't spell!

Ms. Hall

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2018

9/19/18 I ordered the leather cleaning product on 8/24/18 after seeing their advertisement on Facebook and have not yet received the product. The company took the amount of the purchase price and shipping charges out of my credit card company account immediately upon placement of the order--not upon shipment of the order as reputable companies do. There is apparently no way to track orders with this company and the email address PayPal provides for the company comes back "undeliverable". Therefore, with no apparent way to contact this company, I intend to register my complaint with PayPal and request a refund.

20th of Sep, 2018

@Carol Collins I will never shop on line again from companies that's not in this country!

• La
      14th of Nov, 2018

@Carol Collins I ordered it too..l haven't received it either, but they are still advertising it on FB

• Ms
      22nd of Sep, 2018

I also ordered a multifunction spray cleaner on 28/08/2018 through Zestads Limited and haven't received anything yet, it was buy 1 get 1 free. I will also ring Paypal, I have my receipt no too.
    Ms JT

• La
      14th of Nov, 2018

I am sorry I ordered a product that I see other people have ordered and still have NOT received...I guess I will lose that money unless pay pal refunds it...

8th of Dec, 2018

I ordered 3 RC Power Construction Vehicles and paid $29.98 through PayPal. I received 2 very small 1 1/2" plastic vehicles that were not Radio controlled as advertised and were not worth a dime.