zerotoherofitness aka farburning furnace / no response on money back guarantee

1 Denmark Review updated:

18th Dec 2009, I unfortunately 'fell for' the smooth talking Rob Poulos & his Fatburning Furnace. After paying & getting access to all the details, it shows, you have to have a full gym & use some special dumb bells (expensive).

The work out does not prove any faster or better results than 'normal' workout decipline & watch what you eat + it is a very hard work out & NOT good for people with a physical weakness, but NOTHING is mentioned in the information given prior to payment.

On Feb 9th 2010 still within the 60 days money back guarantee, the email address given, very conveniently does no longer accept mail:

<support@zerotohero.helpserve.com>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

Therefore DO NOT fall for the tempting smooth talk of the Fatburning Furnace. The only thing you will burn is your money!!!

Sa

Comments

• Si
      10th of Feb, 2010

I fell for this one too around the same time.

It is a concern that the money back guarantee looks like a scam from the above, and all the secret offers through his website and email list seem perpetual (ie: it's not really a once off offer that disappears once you hit the back button), and you can't navigate away from a single page on his site without suffering redirections and popups.

The sales pitch does promise miracles and doesn't really indicate the amount of hard work required - I can see how a lot of people are sucked in.

On the other hand, it should be common knowledge that the only way to be healthy is to live healthy, and the book certainly does discuss one approach to doing this in depth. I lost 5kgs in the first month just through changing my diet, and am now feeling even better since starting to apply the weights as well. It does not require you to be physically strong, as you can start weight training at your level.

Yes, you will need to work hard. Yes, you will need to buy at least some basic equipment (there are exercises you can do with no equipment included - although these are limited). But if you go in knowing what you get for your money, I think it is worthwhile.

Of course, all those things I mentioned in the first paragraph above still make you question the way he runs his business, if not his fitness advice.

• Gr
      7th of Aug, 2010

I ALSO GOT SUCKED IN, HE MADE IT SOUND SO SIMPLE AND EASY, IT WAS A VERY HARD DECISION FOR ME TO MAKE TOPAY FOR HIS PROGRAM SINCE I HAVE BEEN LAID OFF FOR OVER 2 YRS.AND HAVE ALMOST NO MONEY TO LIVE ON, BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE IF I WAS A LITTLE SLIMMER I MIGHT HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING A JOB, BUT AS SOON AS I PAID I WAS DERECTED TO THE NEXT PAGE WEAR IT TELLS YOU ALL THE OTHER STUFF YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO MAKE THE PROGRAM WORK THE WAY THEY SAY AND AS I SAID I HAVE NO MONEY, I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED AND FELT ROBBED AND SCAMMED, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A REFUND FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND GET NO RESPONSE, THEY REALLY SHOULD BE UP FRONT WITH THE OTHER EXPENSES, I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS SITUATION, IT REALLY IS A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE'S MONEY BY THE WAY YOU KEEP NEEDING MORE STUFF!!
    I REALLY NOT ONLY WANT MY MONEY BACK BUT I NEED IT BACK, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO WAIST, AND THIS IS A WAIST!!