Zero Smoke / What a scam!

United States Review updated:
1.75

I have no knowledge of whether the product works or not, that is what I was trying to find out. What I do know is that on the commercial it says you have 14 days to decide if the product works. If you keep it you have to pay for it. It is not really reasonable to expect a company to give away their product. That would not be sound business. Does anyone know if this product actually works? If it does I'm sure it is worth well more than the advertised price!
I recommend to everyone that you always read completely the terms before purchasing a product so that you are fully aware of what you are getting into.
Ti

Comments

Ph
  30th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
No, this product does not work, plain simple! If it did, some smart person would have found out a long time ago. Get it. This is a SCAM.
Je
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Is there anyone who actually tried the product or what? All the comments are pointless and of no use for someone who is considering buying zero smoke. So can I get some useful feedback!!!!!!!!
Ch
  11th of Jun, 2017
@Jenn im waiting for mine in the post
Ha
  22nd of Jul, 2017
@Jenn Use to smoke 20 a day, after 4 days I smoke 3-4. Smoke starts to taste different negatively.
Don't listen to negative fools. Give it a go instead.
Ki
  7th of Aug, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@Jenn I got mine today I put it on and I really don't have any cravings go on wish.Com and u can buy it for a $1.00 and maybe $2.00 for shipping I'd say at least give it a try all you've got to lose is maybe $3.00
Ke
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Yes zero smoke does work. My mom smoked for about 30 years and when she started using zero smoke she actually "forgot" to smoke by the 2nd or 3rd day she went from 2 packs a day to less than a half of a pack.
Ba
  22nd of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Zerosmoke is a complete scam. NO this product does not work, contact the ftc and review the files on hand. There is NO medical or other actual case studies that show there is any evidence what so ever for this to work.
The company itself has received numerous complaints with the ftc and bbb for it's bogus, yes bogus "free trial" offer. There is NO free trial offer. You are charged often before you even receive the product.
Please review any "reputable" reviews before wasting time and money on this product. As you may not be aware, there are bloggers, chatters and plants that are paid to write reviews in public forums. So please beware and do your homework.
zerosmoke is 100% scam!
Le
  25th of Jan, 2008
I have thought of trying zero smoke, and I have ben trying to find out if it actualy works. I know that there is no scientific evidence that it works, and there probably has not ben sufficient research done on the product. All that is realy beside the point, there are a lot of homeopathic, or natural products out there that realy do work, but don't have the scientific evidence behind them either. The whole point here is, has anyone actualy tried zero smoke and can say, from experience, if it worked for them or not.
Gr
  27th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
Man i took 2 refridgerator magnets and put them on my nuts, and now i dont need a woman.

Come on people. If this worked the goverment would make it law that we have to wear them.
Je
  28th of Jan, 2008
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +7 Votes
I just ordered zero smoke. I don't know if it will work or not, but for a total of $47 including shipping, if it does work that is far far less than what I spend on cigarettes in one month. Also the Leslie-Cam Smoking Cessation Center,Inc offers a program for smokers in which they use a form of laser accupuncture on your ears and forearms to aid you in quitting. Possibly a smart individual took this knowledge and made it more affordable.

The government doesn't want anyone to quit smokeing because they enjoy the money they make off of us addicts. Taxes on cigarettes continue to rise.
Pa
  29th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I have tried accupuncture and it works so why wouldn't this work? It is a form of accupressure, the only thing you need is the willpower to quit. To me natural is better than taking pills or chewing gum. The Chinese have used accupuncture for centuries and it has worked for them. Forty dollars is a lot less than what you pay for a carton of cigarrettes so I don't think it's that bad.
Sa
  31st of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
if you would of read the small print at the bottom of the web site there you see they do charge you DUH!!! Its A 14-day free trial
Sa
  31st of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hey, none of youactually tried, right? stop bullsh*tting around. you don't even have the guts to try. 40 $? big deal!
Fr
  2nd of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Of course it's a scam. You would have to be really naive to think that magnets stop smoking.
Ke
  4th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
See this the thing... it does help ease withdrawal of smoking(by overloading your brain with endorphins) and actually helped me cut down considerably, but I also found myself going through severe depression and anxiety shortly after beginning treatment (by day2). I am in my thirties and have never had mental complications. They tell you to use the magnets for 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs at night. By the second day, I was down to 4 cigarettes but also found myself feeling so sad and hopeless. I quickly discontinued the treatment after realizing that I was "playing" with my body's natural chemical balance by using these magnets. There was a possibility that I was experiencing endorphin withdrawal while NOT using the magnets the other 20 hours of the day. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT!!
Er
  6th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +5 Votes
I use it to this day. Everyone tries to find the right remedy. This was mine and it actually worked. Theres no magic here. I felt it was a visual reminder and the pressure it released was just enough not to bug you but keep a reminder that this is what you are doing to quit. I started the day after New Years. I still smoked for the first couple of days, but i felt weird everytime i was smoking one with the magnets in my ear. I eventually stopped and have been smoke free for 33 days now. My smokers cough went away and I feel healthier.
Tr
  6th of Feb, 2008
I would like to get this product for my mother, who is living outside-of-the US. I am not a smoker however, my mother has been smoking for over 37 years. I just want her to be healtier and quit! Can anyone please let me know if this actually helps in some way? I know everyone is different and it will have different effects on each person.
Rh
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I tyied zero smoke on and off for 4 days, it gave me really bad headaches. I really need something to work, I've tried everything that I know of!
Su
  4th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I don't know about zero smoke, but my sister, who has smoked for 35 years just went through accupuncture for smoking and eating and it is working! She went for one treatment a day for four days in a row. The cost to her was $125.00. She says she doesn't even want a ciggarette and her appetite has gone way down!
La
  10th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I am going to try zero smoke. I tried the patches and became allergic and the gum was terrible. I only smoke a 1/2 to 1 pack a day now, so I think it will work. It is a shame that so many people are willing to put something down that they have not even tried. If you always think that anything good is a scam or bad, you are going to miss out on a lot of great things in this world. I have smoked for 25 years. At one point I smoke a couple of packs a day. I will honestly let you know how it works. Have a nice day.
Jo
  9th of Apr, 2008
So It has been the best thing I have ever tried... I would recomemd it to anyone!!!
Ci
  11th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hi all...I refused to pay the price of zero smoke so I went to a Claires boutique and purchased a pair of magnetic earrings for 6 bucks. I just started wearing one on my right ear...I really have to admit that I notice a decrease in cravings for cigarettes. Any magnet will work, it doesn't have to be a zero smoke magnet. Save yourself the extra money and go find magnetic earrings. Men can get them too because they do come in plain styles. I chose a cubic zirconia stud style, not only is it helping with my smoking, its looks pretty nice too. Good luck...
Pj
  26th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Does not work--my friend who is just learning to surf the net--didn't know he could research his purchase first and find information feedback like is found here--he thought the cost was only 6.95 and didn't realise until they started trying to charge his account for $40---shipping is free only if you keep it--but even that seems bogus given his account was charged the full price--seems like the shipping would be deducted off the cost if it was free after the trial period. DO NOT BUY STILL DOESN"T WORK

Zero Smoke Logo Zero Smoke