Zero Gravity Bed / No customer service

This company is HORRIBLE!!! Don't even think about buying from them! I decided to get one of these beds back in 08' because I suffer from chronic back & shoulder pain and I had liked Sleep Number beds but they did not have the exact model I wanted in the Full size that I needed, & I found this company online that offered what looked like a similar bed & a little bit cheaper... very nice website so I was easily fooled to trust it and celebrity endorsed as well. The bed worked well for the first year that I had it and it did help with the pain. I lived with a friend for a year so the bed was unused for all of 09' then this year I moved and decided to buy this bed from my father who originally purchased it for me... and it has not worked since. It does not hold air at all on one side, and the other has a slow leak. I called customer service several times at all hours of the day, left several friendly & not friendly messages, none were returned EVER. Now I find this website (a little too late.) I have absolutely no way to get through to them and a useless bed... now I'm thinking I might have to go buy a Sleep Number =( $1500 down the drain!!! I hope I can spare you what I've gone through w/ this scam of a company!!! buy a Sleep Number not a fake.

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2009

I purchased a bed from www.zerogravitybed.com A few weeks later, the pump failed. Zero Gravity will not answer phone calls or emails from me. My "new" bed is unusable. I was determined to get in touch with these people, so I began to do some research. I found out that a lot of people seem to have trouble with this company, and it's owner kevin kemp. He apparently runs several different scams on the internet. I have put up a information site at www.nogravitybeds.com with links to other peoples complaints about this loser and his company. If you google " kevin kemp scam " or " kevin kemp zero gravity ", you will see for yourself.
    DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ZERO GRAVITY BED ! Just for fun though, read the reviews at merchant circle, then post a negative review about zero gravity bed, and watch it disappear . kevin kemp will delete your negative review within a few hours ( OR MINUTES ). What a joke! The moral is...never believe anything you see on merchantcircle.com. It appears to be a scam too!

• Lb
      14th of Jul, 2009

I have been trying to get a hold of zero gravity since March. What a bunch of losers.

Need a motor for the bed.

ZERO GRAVITY A RIP OFF!!!

• Je
      21st of Jan, 2011

Our bed was through Zero Gravity and yes there customer support is horrible, I think they went out of business. The actual manufacturer is ComfortAire. They made the pump and the bed, so don't worry. They will honor the 10 year warranty. Zero Gravity sent in the warranty papers to Comfortaire so you are registered automatically. Our pump went out on us and they are sending me a new one at no charge. The bed is actually very comfortable. Call Comfortaire at 1-800-759-0594.