zero b water purifiers / new unit leaking

1 India Review updated:

i ordered a zero b 4ltrs 3 units for my hospital.after taking the advance they said it will be delivered in 2weeks time .but they delayed delivery for nearly a month and i changed the order to one 2ltrs and one 4ltrs.after the installation of the 4 ltr unit it was found to be leaking all over.they said they will replace the part but there is some manufacturing problem in the factory and it will take time.now its almost 2 months and now they say they will try to get a new unit! this is the worst customer relations i have seen and every time i have to keep calling them. i made the mistake of buying this product based on the company name.i dont understand how they could be given so many awards.they have also told me many other units supplied to other places also have similar complaints.i am tired of calling them again and again

Comments

• Ta
      19th of Oct, 2008

I am forced to write regretfully about the behavior Zero B sales team here at New Delhi. This just shows the way, how conventional Indian corporate like Zero B is still functioning the old Indian Style where they don’t respect customers sanity and force them to zenith of insanity in anger .

I would like to narrate the entire incident so that you can relate the level of harassment and economic loss that we have undergone since we decided to purchase your water purification solution.

The list of Accomplice :-

1) Mr. Manoj Shrivastava – Sales executive New Delhi area

2) Mr. Pathak - Mananger, Regional Sales office New Delhi

3) Mr. Sunil Kr Sahu- Delivery man (who brought the defective piece)

First hand the accomplice number 1 Mr Manoj Shrivastava made a false promise to deliver the product Zero B Puriline 2 L in 3 days knowing that the product is out of stock . He took Rs. 2000 advance so that we don’t run away with order and from here onwards our pain starts. We have opportunity cost involved as we spend 60 Rs /day on purchasing bottled drinking water. He is just not able to deliver the product on time however on constant prodding he sends Mr Sunil Kumar Sahu (another idiot) with a defective piece to fool us.

Mr Sahu makes all shorts of false promises and runs off delivering the piece saying that installation engineer will be here in 1 hour and install the product. He takes away the remaining payment of Rs 2750, fooling us.

No one came and we called Mr Pathak, who again started putting all shorts of globe claiming that Zero B is Asia number 1 company and he will look into the matter and on the phone started putting some random useless gyan .

Next afternoon after constant prodding Mr Pathak sends an incompetent technician to install the defective piece. He doesn’t know how to install the piece . He experiments with the control valve by putting it on left side and then again putting on the right side, we are still unsure where that valve has to be put as there is no users manual on this. And now I will describe the piece that was supplied to us.

Model- Puriline 2 L

Make- some 6 months old inventory which white colour has turned yellowish as if it was thrown of discarded.

The product doesn’t have dispenser tap as shown in the product picture while Manoj made the sales pitch. And the biggest problem with the entire solution is that water doesn’t come out at all. It takes around 20 min for 1 litre and it has become a complete nuisance in the kitchen. The water flow direction is in the opposite direction of what the original mark is, another reason to believe that the piece supplied to us is defective.

We have been calling the entire sales team since them but they have switched there phone off. The matter relates to a serious concern as it involves drinking water, any inconvenience caused in this regard can seriously damage any citizens health.

I am regretfully force to write down this behavior of this company and if the matter is not resolved to the earliest possible we are forced to take some serious measures against the company. I am marking a CC of this mail to the Government of Delhi, Few of ZERO B Competitors and to the seniors at ZERO B.

Sincerely

Kamlesh Kumar

253, New Manglapuri,

+91-971154075

20th of Aug, 2009

I am very happy that such an information has been provided through this forum.

I was going to purchase ZERO B water purifier but thanks to the helpful brothers here - I have been made aware and now I will recommend everyone I know not to buy ZERO B in any case.

Regards,

Sagar Yadav (9910565355)

• Bh
      7th of May, 2013

Its terrible service and a terrible filter! It stops working everyday and the after sales service is ATTROCIOUS! Noone comes and noone answers calls, they takes daysss to revert for a basic necessity like water!!

• Aj
      3rd of Sep, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I have installed zero b water purifiers system last year, . and this month i have a problem regarding the same the same has been complaint on a month back. but the person has been never seen.it's almost a month. and whenever i call them again. they have a one answer that the guy will come in 2 days.. still the problem has not been solved... professionally i am lawyer. and i filed a legal notice.. on the same on the act of sec. 420 sec 421, sec 520...

Thanks & Regards,