Zenith Trust / BAD CHECK

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

I DEPOSITED THE CHECK THROUGH MY ATTORNEY'S ESCROW ACCOUNT, IT CAME BACK FRAUDULANT CHECK.

MY ATTORNEY TRIED CALLING THEM BUT THEY HUNG UP ON HER.

MY ATTORNEY IS NOW FILING CHARGES AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.

THE ATTORNEY IS GOING FOR MENTAL ANGUISH, NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, CHECK FRAUD AND BECAUSE IT IS OVER $1, 000 IT IS A FELONY.

I WILL GET MY MONEY FROM THEM.

MY ATTORNEY PROMISED ME THIS WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF!

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, GO FOR FRAUDULANT CHECK AND HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY PLACE THE CHECK INTO THEIR ESCROW ACCOUNT .

YOU'LL GET THE MONEY PROMISED TO YOU, HOPE THEY HAVE ENOUGH TO COVER 100 GRAND PLUS ATTORNEY FEES :)

Comments

• Ta
      8th of Apr, 2009

bull ###

• Ta
      8th of Apr, 2009

hey u the 1 that is filing law siut let me know what happens im filing too my email is tammy_mcmasters@yahoo.com

10th of Apr, 2009

Yes, let me know what's going on, because I'm holding one of these checks too!!
    My name is Sam. E-mail me at
    arklatexpilotcars@yahoo.com

Zenith Trust - counterfeit check
    Zenith Trust
    Canada

I received a letter in the mail with a 4000 check enclosed stating i won 85, 000 dollars so I deposited in my checking account and now they are closing my account due to depositing a counterfeit check I need to know who i can speak with in order for this to stop.

19th of Apr, 2009

I deposited one of those checks and i got a letter saying they are going to close my account for counterfeit checks i need help i need a lawyer my email is preetybrowneyez_69@yahoo.com

• Mo
      19th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me I got a check for 4500.00 and now im over drawn in my checking account and I need a lot of help Im a mother of two and Im so busy with work that I dont even watch TV so I didnt know this was going on please I need help as soon as possible my email is winniesgetaway@yahoo.com. Thanks

20th of Apr, 2009

I received a check for 4, 930.05 telling me to call a phone in Canada I called the phone messages line is full, I called the back the check is drawn on fidelity bank they said the check is a fraud to turn everything into the cops for investigation. let me know what happens with your case maybe we should all join in & sue these creeps for all this bogus fraud they are trying to pull, I was almost scamed on the Nigerian scam where I had a truck for sale they sent me a bogus money order for more than what I was asking telling me to cash it I called the issuing money company as I said it was bogus, I told the people that the money order was bad & they threatened me that they was comming to get the truck, I told them to come on that I hasve 4 German Shepherd dogs I dare them to come on my property do my dogs bite? I told them They have teeth!
    please let me know what happens waterdancer33823@yahoo.com
    Peggy

20th of Apr, 2009

right on let's get them ### that prey on innocent people

• Me
      26th of Apr, 2009

Hay my name is Melody, I received a $4, 930.00 too. and my heart about stopped when I read I won $85, 000.00, The checked looked real, but the black ink on it was like powder and just touching it came off in spots and smeared. Thank god for site I thought I would Check it out and found you's. I'm going to the bank with it and I too will follow with a Attroney, If I can find one who will take it on at no cost to me. As that $$$ should would have made things alot easier on me. Please keep me informed.. modle.tt@gmail.com... I just hope there is something we can do to get them SOB's. This kind of fruad needs to be stopped and To PISSED OFF, I don't even unedstand the reasoning of it all. What is it they will gain. and can you help me find an Attorney who will help me? I am in Michigan

26th of Apr, 2009
    Zenith Trust - Fraudulent Check
    Zenith Trust
    Michigan

I received a letter four days ago with a sticker label of my name and address, and a stamp from Canada with a little animal on skies that did not have a postal mark.

I just opened it today before shredding it. I about fell off the chair as these was a letter telling me I won $85000.00 in an annual promotional drawing held on April 8th, 2009, and the enclosed check for $4930.05 was to pay non-resident Government Service Tax of Canada.

After the buzz from hyper-ventilating, I thought I should check this out and sure enough I found two other complaints, one said to turn it over to an attorney, which I may do, but I think I am going to talk with the authorities first as there are finger prints all over the check.

If you get one of these checks, or any other check from any company that you are not expecting then please go to https://www.complaintsboard.com to see if it is there, or check the Better Business Bureau (BBB), or contact the bank that supposedly issued the check, if there are listed sponsors than contact them to see what they may know about it.

• De
      27th of Apr, 2009

LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO WITH THIS CHECK, BECAUSE I AM HOLDING ONE TO. MILLYMILL45@yahoo.com

27th of Apr, 2009

What they want you to do is cash the check & keep $100.00 for your trouble (they say) & Western Union the balance to them they claim they will then pay the taxes in Canada & send the 85, k to you but you will never see the money. I turned mine over to the Polk County, Fl Sheriff's fraud investigation team Florida being a retire state a lot of the residents only live here 6 months out of the year. We get enough scammers that prey on the elderly & the needy. The Sheriff Dept said there is not a lot that can be done beacuse they usepeople who are needy in their country to pick up the western union & turn the cash over to the bigger people. Just like the e-mails I get that says my father died & left me money I have to get it out of the country before they tax it& all that mess. the new one is supposed to be a solder from Iraq that needs $ please don't fall for it (I did) then I got wise & called the Red Cross & asked questions & took the copies to my local red cross chapter they found out it was not the solder who asked for the $. Even though we all need money please be careful there are so many scams out there check them out before you send your hard earned money! If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!!
    Peggy