ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA. / CHEATING IN INTELLINET AD POSTING JOB.

1 136, POCKET-1, SECTOR-23, ROHINI-DELHI, India Review updated:
Phone: 09650200581

I CAME TO KNOW FROM AN AD ABOUT INTELLINET AD POSTING JOB. I SENT RS.600/- TO ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA. THEY SENT ME 2 CD & SOME PRINTED MATERIAL ABOUT SOME HOME BASED INTRNET JOBS. I CHOOSE INTELLINET AD POSTING JOB & AS PER INSTRUCTIONS I DEPOSITED RS.2000/- (CASH) IN ICICI, BANK ROHINI, SECTOR-8 BRANCH, DELHI. AND SENT THE BANK RECEIPT & APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED BY REGISTERED
POST ON 26-06-2009. TO ZENITH SERVICES -8, P.C.BANERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA (W.B.)-INDIA.
THEY ASSUARED ME OF SENDING USER ID/PASSWORD & LOGIN INFORMATION WITHIN 24 HRS. BUT TILL DATE
[protected]) THEY HAVE NOT SENT ANYTHING. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS & E-MAILS BUT IN VAIN. ON PHONE A PERSON MR. SARKAR EVERY TIME SAYS THAT HE IS SENDING IT NOW BUT HE NEVER DO SO.
NOW I DECIDED TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT & CAME TO KNOW THAT SOME MORE PEOPLE ARE ALSO BEEN CHEATED BY ZENITH SERVICES. THESE PEOPLES ARE CHEATERS & ONLY MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM & LOST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. I AM ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT UNDER THE SECTIOS OF CYBER CRIME LAW TO KOLKATA POLICE, IF ANYBODY ALSO VICTIM OF ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA CAN
CONTECT ME ON MY MOBILE NO. [protected].

Comments

• Aj
      31st of Jul, 2009

SAME TYPE OF COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE AGAINST ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA BY MR. SHERLAY MARTIN
    ABOUT CHEATING. I THINK ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA IS CHEATING MORE PEOPLE. THIS IS A SCAM & THEIR
    PARTENER CO. INTELLINET MUMBAY IS ALSO INVOLVE IN THIS. GOVT. OF INDIA SHOULD TAKE SOME ACTION
    ON THESE TYPE OF CHEATING CO's. UNDER CYBER CRIME LAW & PUNISH THEM BECAUSE THESE CO's. ARE
    DEFAMING THE NAME OF THE NATION IN GLOBLE MARKET OF INTERNET & OTHER INDIAN CO's. IN THE
    BUSINESS COULD ALSO SUFFER DUE TO ONES BAD NAME.

• Su
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Hi..I m Surendar P. I agree with the above person as I have invested Rs.2300 totally in this and I also asked many people to join under referral scheme. So i m afraid whether i have committed any mistake. But i got the mail containing the files to b converted. But it was different from the one they initially showed me. Pls tell whether we can get the money back. I have invested nearly 2300 Rs. I m also from a poor background family. Kindly help me. I have herewith attached a file dey sent me for conversion.

• Pa
      16th of Oct, 2009

Yes, you are absolutely right. but having one question about all the online data entry fraud jobs. Why nobody is taking any action on all such these bloody rogues? How they are cheating such a long times? is n' t there any chances to kill them? y all are getting cheated?what govt is doing?

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2011

yaa i am agree with these .. why this bloddy company again n again posting its stupid ads... they must stop it now . and the victims must take strong action against it.

• Vt
      26th of Mar, 2011

ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA IS A FRAUD, FAKE...PLZ. DONT PAY MONEY TO THEM

SARKAR IS A FAKE PERSON...

THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE:

26th of Mar, 2011

THEIR WEBSITE NAME IS

• Va
      9th of Sep, 2011

WHY YOU ALL ARE WASTING TIME ON THESE FRAUD COMPANIES. IF YOU REALLY WANT DATA ENTRY OR NON VOICE BPO JOBS JUST USE TENDERS PUBLISHED. GET TENDERS AND GET GENUINE JOBS. WE ALWAYS USE THIS INSTEAD OF GOING TO THESE KIND OF FRAUD COMPANIES. ZENITH IS TOTALLY FAKE AND FRAUD. I TESTED THEM BY CALLING TWO THREE TIMES THAT THEY ARE NOT SENDING KITS. THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AND LANGUAGE USED BY THEM " ARE SALA TU TO BABEKOOF HAI ETC ETC" . THEIR TALKING STYLE SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. SO MY PERSONAL REQUEST DO NOT USE ANY KIND OR SERVICE FROM THEM.. AND WRITE COMPLAINT TO POLICE OF KOLKATA AND TELL POLICE EVERYTHING WITH EVIDENCE LIKE BANK STATEMENT/ DEPOSIT SLIPS, YOUR WORK COPY, EVERYTHING WHAT YOU HAVE.. LET JOIN HANDS AND GO TO STOP / CLOSE THIS COMPANY

• Hr
      28th of Nov, 2011

iam aleready registerd on smsreading jobs you no activete on my number and no resposible in zenith services

my number;-9483394826
    address;-vinayakanagar.hoskote
    you money order on my monthly payment
    your resposible
    hrishikesh

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2011

it is to unite all the victims of the ZENITH SERVICES (Joyprakash sarkar) !!!
    JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF VICTIMS UNION ==

• Yu
      9th of Oct, 2014

Zenith Services is totally frausd... so dont pay to them.. i have spent Rs. 100000 my money has been lost. It is responsible only sarkar of Zenith's director...