Zenith Services Kolkata / Zenith Services is Fraud

1 India Review updated:

I am from Bhavnagar (Gujarat). Please Do not take any work from Zenith Services, Kolkata . Because It is totaly fraud company. I give draft of Rs.12000 for 3 Ad posting Id of Zenith Services(Rs. 4000 for each Id). There are one person named "Sarkar" who is handle this fraud company. He said me on phone that our company make payement of your posted ad Rs.50. In the first month i have done work of Rs. [protected] links). He said me all your links check within 7 Days. After 10 Days i not received response from there. I make call every day for my payment but "Sarkar" said me that your payment will be done with in another 7 days. He always giving this type of answers. I telling him for making my payment otherwise i make case for Zenith Services then he told me that "Case kardo or tumse jo hota hai wo karlo tumhara payment nahi hoga". Then another day i called sarkar to say sory & he said me that only 20 links is correct out of 3500 links of your all 3 id. Then i tell him please make payment of 20 links. But i cant receive any payment. So please do not take Work from Zenith Services.

"ZENITH SERVICES IS TOTALLY FRAUD"
Totally Fraud:

8, P.C.Banerjee Road
Kolkata - 700 076
West Bengal, India
Customer care(FRAUD)
SARKAR(FRAUD)
Tel: +[protected] / +[protected]
Email : info@zenithservices.net

Comments

• Ku
      15th of Sep, 2010
    Zenith Services Kolkata - I not received any payement of my 3 Ad posting Id
    India
    zenithservices.net

I am from Bhavnagar (Gujarat). Please Do not take any work from Zenith Services, Kolkata . Because It is totaly fraud company. I give draft of Rs.12000 for 3 Ad posting Id of Zenith Services(Rs. 4000 for each Id). There are one person named "Sarkar" who is handle this fraud company. He said me on phone that our company make payement of your posted ad Rs.50. In the first month i have done work of Rs. 150000(4000 links). He said me all your links check within 7 Days. After 10 Days i not received response from there. I make call every day for my payment but "Sarkar" said me that your payment will be done with in another 7 days. He always giving this type of answers. I telling him for making my payment otherwise i make case for Zenith Services then he told me that "Case kardo or tumse jo hota hai wo karlo tumhara payment nahi hoga". Then another day i called sarkar to say sory & he said me that only 20 links is correct out of 3500 links of your all 3 id. Then i tell him please make payment of 20 links. But i cant receive any payment. So please do not take Work from Zenith Services.

"ZENITH SERVICES IS TOTALLY FRAUD"
    Totally Fraud:

Email : info@zenithservices.net

zenithonline.services@gmail.com

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2011

it is to unite all the victims of the ZENITH SERVICES (Joyprakash sarkar) !!!
    JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF VICTIMS UNION ==