Zenith plasma TV / Refusal to back your RepairTech Warrranty

1 Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3156386305

I purchased a 3 year extended "RepairTech" platinum warranty when I bought my 50" plasma TV from Dbuys.com. I have submitted my receipt for payment of the TV and the warranty thru my credit card. Your company refuses to back the warranty because they say Dbuys didnt pay them for the warranty. I registered the warranty with RepairTech as instructed, received comfirmation back from you. I was told that Dbuys.com went out of business and someone else took over the company and they have no liability for the payment to you either. So I'm the one that is out now that I need the warranty. DO NOT BUY REPAIR TECH WARRANTIES, they DO NOT back them, the employees lie, are condescending and rude. DO NOT return calls when they say they will. Terrible company to do business with.

Comments

• Je
      5th of Jul, 2011
    Zenith plasma TV - Developed a problem the first week
    Zenith plasma TV

It took Zenith's authorized repair center a week to pick it up and another week to figure out that they couldn't repair it and that Zenith needed to replace the TV.

Today it is 8 weeks after the TV was picked up and it will be another 3 weeks before I'll get my replacement TV --- a total of about 11 weeks without my TV!