Zenith Infomedia, Mumbai, India / Data Entry Job with registration fees fraud

4.65

Comments

Ka
  28th of Oct, 2008
i too wanted to join. want correct response from someone who is really working with them,
Jy
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Yes, I agee with you all . I have also gone through the same situation about Zenith Infomedia, Mumbai. Whatever is written is all true on the website. I have paid the registrartion fees, however now they are not replying to my email or not picking up the phone.

Actually we should take legal action against them.They have their operative account in ICICI bank and the phone number which they have povide on the website also shows working number in MTNL.

I will try my best to take action against them
Th
  4th of Dec, 2008
I am also one of the victam for the same. I paid the money and got the documents. Done with lots of pain and trying to sent the completed document by surprise even the mail id zimumbai@gmail.com itself is disabled. All my mails are rejected. Pl. public beware of the thief.. These guys should to bought to court of law and punish... they should return the money.. new entries pl. don't try and waste your money...cheating...fraud.. zenithinfomedia..
Je
  5th of Feb, 2009
HOW CAN ZENITH INFOMEDIA CHEAT POOR PEOPLE AND STILL EXIST????
ALL OF YOU PLEASE REPORT FRAUDS LIKE ZENITH INFOMEDIA TO MUMBAI MIRROR, TIMES OF INDIA.
THEY WILL GIVE A DETAILED REPORT ON THE FRONT PAGE AND GET THE DIRECTORS ARRESTED.

TAKE ACTION...SO THAT NO MORE FRAUDS LIKE SATYAM ARE CREATED.

SAVE OUR NATION!!!
So
  17th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i have already paid the registration fee i.e the demand draft of 599.but still i have not received my welcome kit.
Av
  27th of Mar, 2009
I have also paid for the welcome kit thru dd of rs. 599 yet haven't received the welcome kit. Also nobody is answering my calls properly...this is absolutely unprofessional.
Su
  18th of Apr, 2009
thanks all above friends, i m going to do the same as you all. but now all is clear. thanks all friends
Th
  2nd of Jun, 2009
zenith infomedia has been cheating many people, by collecting Rs 2000 from every person for the last 2 or 3 years. yet they have not been caught and as they have not been caught they are still cheating many people, whenever u go to their office there are many paying Rs 2000 to get jobs. how can this be stopped, just stopping few whom we meet when we go there will not solve the problem. something has to be done before many more poor people are cheated.
Ra
  22nd of Sep, 2009
Lot many thanks to all the friends those who have shared their views in this web regarding frauds of Zenith infomedia Mumbai. Actually I was also about to send money 600 rupess as a registration fees, but when I cheked in google, I came to know that this is a bid fraud. But, these types of fraudesters should be caught and punished heavily, because they are cheating so many innocent educated young peoples. Even newspapers like bangalore mirrors are publishing the same adverisements.

Raagesh
Da
  31st of Oct, 2009
thanks guys you all save my money & time i was going to give DD of 599 to this froud peoples ...but i think once i try to know more about this on net

thanks you soooooo much

this types of peoples been punished and shoud take to the law, court

thanks & regards
Kh
  13th of Jan, 2010
Guys M also one of you. I had applied for channel partner. I have also gone through the same situation about Zenith Infomedia, Mumbai. Whatever is written is all true. First Zenith Infomedia pretended to be honest by providing all the details but now they are not even replying any of the mails and not picking up the phone whenever I'm calling them. Please somebody help me out of this fraud. I have been cheated or else someone give me any of the organisation's phone no. which would help me out.

but I will case against them n I kept all the proof with me like: Xerox of DD, Courier Rcpt. & Xerox Copy of Application Form.
Ta
  19th of Jan, 2010
Ko
  21st of Jan, 2010
I Komal Tathed from Shrirampur, Dist-Ahmednagar . have also gone through the same situation about Zenith Infomedia, Mumbai. Whatever is written is all true. First Zenith Infomedia pretended to be honest by providing all the details but now they are not even replying any of the mails and not picking up the phone whenever I'm calling them.I personnaly visited Zenith Infomedia's Office situated at Fort, Mumbai..but c'd unable to find any a concerned officials . A watchman told about office shifting somewhere else. Also told that there visited a lots of people like me daily..What is next? Must be ladged a legal complaint againt this fraud people with Cyber cell.
If no one going to take further legal actions against Zenith Info...then I myself is going to Mr. Home Minister, Raj Thakeray and other helpfull people and very soon all this cheating racket will be come to end.
Komal Tathed,
Shrirampur
Oc
  14th of Apr, 2010
i have no words to express these cheating group. they are just the ###, i did waste 25ooo after there fake promises.
An
  27th of Jul, 2010
Yes all data entry jobs that ask you for a registration money all scams. Please don't fall into their trap.

Infact there is no such genuine data entry jobs in India, they are all fake and the cheating companies just do this to make money from the reg fees and then run away.

Also now a day a office in Kolkata named Rajashree Enterprise is doing the same charging people 1700 Rs. for registration and promising them high monthly payments-Rs 8500 per person. Now I think they have already signed in more than 100 people and keep on signing more so do you think they really have the capacity to pay 8 lacs per month? Even their office is just One month old. I request everyone Not to fall into such scams, for people who have already fallen do talk to others and when you are at least 3-4 people all with same problem(scammed by these) just file a FIR with police send these scammers to jail, don't leave them, teach them a lesson. In the past I have seen a collective complaint have led such scamsters into jail. All the best!
Kh
  25th of Aug, 2010
HI I BEEN WORKING WITH ZENITH INFOMEDIA I PAID A 599 RS TO I DID NOT GOT ANY KIT WHEN I CALL THEM FOR HOW DID YOU SEND THE DD GO AND ASK THEM AND WHEN I CALL TO THIS NO 02222823453 NO WILL RESPONSE THE CALL PLEASE IF HAVE CONTACT NO PLEASE HELP ME OUT ...

REGARDS