Zeiss lens, GKB / Unable to service the lens covered under warranty after keeping it in custody for almost a month

1 India Review updated:

Hi

This is Jasmin Elias from Chennai who purchased 2 of the expensive specs one for my mother and one for my son, last year.

My 4 year old son has a short sight and I had given his glasses for service on the 9th of July 2009. Augustine from Optolabs, Tambaram told me that normally it takes 15 days and he is taking an additional time of 5 more days for the glasses to be given back to me. Receipt No: 062. Today is the 5th of August 2009 and I have still not received the glasses and my son is suffering without the same. Last week when I asked for the glasses they said I'll be getting it today, when I had been to your shop today morning they said I'll get it in the evening. I received a call just now saying I may get the glasses by Friday. Can I know what's happening? I need an explanation and assurance from a person higher up. If you are not capable of giving it by tomorrow I strongly recommend you to provide temporary glasses for my son.

There has been issues ever since I purchased the glasses for my son. On the day of collection of my son's glasses there has been heated arguments with the lady in the shop. She was a lot uncultured and I was forced to point out her faults in front of the other customers. I thought the people in the shop are changed after this incident. I strongly doubt whether its a kind of revenge these people have hosted up with my son's glasses.

Are there anybody higher up, any professional managers who can handle this issue? who can take action on such guys who have fun at the cost of their customers?

Thanks and Regards
Jasmin Elias

Comments

• Pr
      12th of Aug, 2009

I have received exceptional service at Zeiss GKB Optolabs. They even delivered at my home when I was unable to collect.

Regards