Zecco Trading / terrible on-line stick broker
Zecco Trading has so far been my worst experience ever, though I haven’t dealt with many online brokers. I was lured by the concept unlimited of free trades in the past (the $30.00 yearly maintenance Fee wasn’t an issue) & decided to try it with a small IRA account as a test, about $5, 000. Shortly after the unlimited of free trades turned into 10 free trades a month which would still work for me, though it did cost me some commissions. With the latest change of $25, 000 minimum requirement I decided this wasn’t for me so I transferred the account to an existing account in TDAmeritrade which just arrived today with a $81.00 debit (Zecco’s cost for transferring funds & closing the account). I don’t usually believe that you get what you pay for, but in this example it has been a very costly test with no upside. I would recommend exercising caution on using this low rated broker.
More Zecco Trading Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - after care service
- Ecco - shoes... sole is disintrigrated on both shoes..
- Ecco - shoes
- Ecco - online purchase
- Ecco - ecco golf shoes, natural motion, grey, light grey red