Posted:

Fraud

4.75
Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments (554)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  24th of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I ran into the problem about not being able to get back into the account once it was setup. There was just no way that the system would let me in using the ID and password that I had assigned to the account. It took a while (several minutes of waiting) on the telephone to get through to a real live person and once I did, the Zbiddy customer service representative tried everything in the book to get me to stay with them. He wanted to offer me gift cards for restraunts that had no locations near Longview, TX. Next, he tried to offer me additional bids on my account. When I kept saying no to his offers, he kept comming back with additional offers in an attempt to keep my account. Finally, I asked him if he did not understand the word "NO" and that I just wanted my $60 back. After several more minutes of going back and forth, he finally came through and said that he would credit my credit card for the $60. I just received a notice from my credit card company that the credit had been posted to my account. It took took days for the credit to go through. If you will just hang with them in a forceful manner, you can get a full refund. The way that they handle their bidding process, I saw no way that an individual can come away with a bargain. jhs Longview, TX
N  2nd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - The winners are fixed ahead of time
zbiddy.com

The last 15 seconds of the bid went on for over 24 hours. You never will win it. I used EX buddy which increased the chances of winning as it bid for you automatically. Towards the end of the bidding, it never bid for me or many others but it did for the person that won the item 6 times in a row. They suck. The winners are fixed ahead of time. Their practices are almost illegal. Don't make these crooks any richer.
D  12th of Aug, 2011 by    -1 Votes
One should know first how a penny auction site works rather than just jump into it and lose. You can check youtube videos of winners of zbiddy.com. I studied how these sites work and then i tried my luck and I won an ipad and got it shipped. can't say that zbiddy is a scam.
N  14th of Aug, 2011 by    +2 Votes
this is ALL nonsense. its a scam. didnt your mother tell you these things? nothing in america, or the world as we know is truly free, besides a sample of soap or new healthy candy bar.
#1. Dont buy bids. Its like paying to browse.
#2. Dont provide your CC information to ENROLL in a site. its stupid to pay for this as there are many different alternatives to whatever you can think of to do on the internet.
#3. STICK TO EBAY & AMAZON. These online companies hold their sellers accountable and provide a limited guarantee for your product. don't be an idiot.
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
well they got me for 60.00.they are a rip off.
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - Money taken without approval
ZBiddy. Com
6896 SCR. 327
Joiner
Arkansas
Phone: 870-815-0530

I have a bank statement with a withdrawal of a 159.00 dollars which my husband nor I made this charge. I would like to know how this company is able to get our information and how my bank could let a charge go though without contacting us. This needs to be stopped.
D  21st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Well!! I do not agree at all. I have won many items on Zbiddy. I am wondering why people do not win on penny auction site like Zbiddy. I can say for sure if you want to win then you need to have strategies. I got four laptops and 2 Xbox from Zbiddy within a span of 2 months and that was all by following a good strategy.
D  21st of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I have my self won many items on Zbiddy. The thing which is needed is a good strategy. Zbiddy is not a fake site.
N  23rd of Aug, 2011 by    -1 Votes
i would like to cancle my bids beacause is a rip off how i cancel my package
D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy is not a scam. It's a penny auction, which means you pay each time you bid, and the last bidder gets the item. The opportunity to win products at discounted prices is very real; in most cases, the winning bidder pays a fraction of the item's retail cost. You just have to be smart about when and how you bid since each bid has monetary value.

D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy is not a scam - it's a penny auction, which means you pay each time you bid, and the last bidder gets the item. The opportunity to win products at discounted prices is very real; in most cases, the winning bidder pays a fraction of the item's retail cost. You just have to be smart about when and how you bid since each bid has monetary value.

D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Winners are not fixed. Our platform records bids in the order they are placed on the site and the last bidder wins the auction.

D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Do you have a specific complaint or issue? If so, we'll be happy to address it for you.

D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy is a legitimate penny auction site. It is not fraudulent, and it does not charge users without their authorization.

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
D  24th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
The contact number is posted at the top of every page on the site.

zbiddy is a penny auction, which means you pay each time you bid, and the last bidder gets the item. The opportunity to win products cheaply is very real; in most cases, the winning bidder pays a fraction of the item's retail cost. You just have to be smart about when and how you bid since each bid has monetary value.

N  25th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - Don't waste your money here
zbiddy.com

Pure scam!!! don't waste your money here. ebay is definitely much better and more guarantees in terms of product availability and time. i bided on something where 13 seconds was 4 hours and still counting...!!! this place is a joke.
A  29th of Aug, 2011 by    -1 Votes
This site sounded too good to be true...like someone said, "if it walks like a duck, squawks like a duck, it MUST BE a DUCK". Luckily, I've gotten into the habit of searching for any reviews/complaints for anything that smells of scam and found this site first. Needless to say, I won't be contributing to their scam.
N  31st of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
This site is a rip off. You will never win ! Trust me!
D  1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Plenty of people win every day. How many auctions have you tried bidding on? What strategies have you used to give yourself an advantage?

Zbiddy is not a scam. If you have questions or concerns about our site, please contact us. ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.
D  1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is not a scam. If you have a question or concern about our site, please contact us. We are proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree