Zbiddy / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:

zbiddy is the worst, dont register!!! not only will they charge you for things you dont want they wont refund your money.

Je
Feb 28, 2013

Comments

Apr 20, 2011

Zbiddy, the internet auction charged my credit card with out my authorization. I was registring and changed my mind but my credit card was charged somehow before submitting or confirming what they carged me for.
    This company should be terminated and or penalized. I noticed that more customers have been victamized .

• Va
      May 17, 2011

Same happened to me

• Fi
      Jun 15, 2011

We saw your comment, and I am sorry for your frustration with Zbiddy. I am seeing others going through the same thing you have.

They have submitted their claim on our website in hopes to get enough claims about Zbiddy to start a Class Action Lawsuit.

If you would like to participate in trying to get your money back and warn others about this scam please submit your claim on Scambook as well.

Source(s):

•   Aug 24, 2011

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

•   Sep 08, 2011

Martina, I don't think that Zbiddy has ever asked for credit card information while I was registering. Something sounds fishy. Can you clarify? Any one can go on their site and can register without providing CC information.

• Le
      Dec 27, 2011

I have been a zbiddy customer for about 3 months and have won and received many very nice items including an ipad 2.

• Le
      Dec 27, 2011

I have played the game at zbiddy for about 3 months off and on. I "won" a 32' panasonic tv RECEIVED and a Kitchen Aide Blender and a set of very expensive steak knives. ALL RECIEVED. Most of the gift cards I "won" and I am ahead of the game.

• Ur
      Feb 08, 2012

They got me too.
    I went to thier website just to look around and figure out how it worked. After viewing what the sales records actually were I soon saw it was a scam and things actually sold for full retail value on thier site. You might save $20 wich would cover the mail costs.
    So I forgot about them not planning to return only to find that my account had ben charged $99 for the credit card check instead of the 99 cents they stated. Meaning I had to change my card number to keep them from doing it agin in a month due to the hidden subsciption statement.

•   Feb 20, 2012

• Ka
      Mar 26, 2012

I did not make any of these charges they charged me $99.00, $27.00, $15.00, and another $ 15.00 don't be scammed by these people total rip off. Please dispute your charges with you bank or credit card company. Good luck [protected]@yahoo.com

•   Mar 27, 2012

• Vi
      Nov 01, 2012

Its not standard practice to purchase bids at the same time as you are register. On other auction sites you can register without having to buy bids. This company also sells all of your information, including your credit card, email and cell, home phone numbers and excludes any liability for any company who buys this information for there use.

• Mb
      Nov 19, 2012

I was on another website shopping for a laptop and was transferred to the Zbiddy website and said I needed to register to start bidding.. It asks for CC info but didnt think anything of it.. I just thought it would be the CC you would use when/if you won a bid.. Instead when you click the submit, it says thank you for your order for 99.00 to bid.. I didnt authorize it.. It said no where that they would charge my card. Wehn my CC company opens in the morning, I am calling them to cancel this charge and dispute it and have to cancel my CC so they dont just start to charge my card. If there is a class action suit on this, I want in on it.. This is not good.. I have shopped online since the 90's with my CC and never had anything like this happen to me.. I acutally started on Overstock. com and ended up at ZBiddy.. Wow! Not good.

Feb 28, 2013

Contact their support through phone or email. I am sure they will help.

Mar 04, 2013

Zbiddy is not cheating anyone.There is no registration charges at Zbiddy . bid packages are non refundable and it is common among penny auction sites.I dont know why some people are bad mouthing about it

Mar 18, 2013

Yeah your right ZBIDDY is FREE to STEAL MONEY from EVERYBODY... incident people. MISLEADING INFORMATION. What a AWFUL thing to do... this Company is HORRIBLE.

Mar 18, 2013

Than ZBIDDY employee's GO and MAKE comments "ACTING as Real People".. To save their COMPANY & STEAL MONEY AGAIN< & AGAIN & AGAIN...

Mar 20, 2013

Zbiddy never indulge in such malpractices.

• Pr
      Jul 21, 2013

It would seem to any nonemployee of Zbiddy that they are still making unauthorized charges to VISA card holders. I signed up on 7/19/2013 and was not told of any registration fee, was not told of any charges what so ver, but was charged $99.00. I was told that I would get 25 free bids. I used 19 and then emailed them to unsubscribe. I did not bid on, agree to or authorize any bid package either. I will call them about this and if this does not work, then I will file a complaint with my VISA card rep.
    Prof. Patrick Geyer
    PS My advice is to stay away from all penny bod companies.

• Li
      Sep 15, 2013

I have won several auctions and have yet to receive them. I try to do an online chat and just get disconnected. Calling them won't do anything either. It has been over a month since I paid $40.00 for the USB camcorder and still have not received it. Can any one tell me why they keep an auction going for hours or even all day or night long. I'm gettingreally fed up with ZBiddy

• Su
      Nov 03, 2013

I want a refund for $79.00 for the charge that you me when i got a tendollar walmart card for .01 I gave you my card no. then I bid on free bids for practically nothing I was waiting for you to ask me for my debt card again and you didnt so I called my debt card no. and found that you charged 79.01 on my debt. I cant afford this I get 200.00 a month for child support because I am disabled (waiting for my trail) and I have a 16 year old daughter I have to get things for her for christmas, so use you imagionation how can I afford that and what I have left to get her something, Well I can't so please refund me my money and keep the free bids and walmart card I just need my money back so I can get my daughter something pretty decent, anyway you look at it I NEED A REFUND!!!

• Su
      Nov 03, 2013

I was told to bid on something so I did and got a 10.00 walmart card for .01 and then bid on some free bids when I got done I was waiting for you to ask me for my debt card again and you didn't so I called my card # and they said you took $79.01 out of my account, I cannot understand why, All I get is $200.00 a month child support I am currently disabled so that is all I have I cant even pay my bills so how can I afford to give you $79.00? Well, I can't so I would like a refund keep the walmart card and free bids I got and refund me my money, I already called my debt card company and they will take over if I cant get it resolved, I dont know much about these computers and I havent ordered anything off of it because I dont know much about it but I do know that I can't afford that $79.00 you took so please refund my money so I dont have to take other measures Susie Thomas [protected]@yahoo.com