Zaxby's / zaxby's on 591 south, marietta pkwy se marietta ga 30060. manager on duty is mr. jim owens

1 Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:

So on 10/16 at this location. Have called in twice this month to place orders. First I was disrespected by an employee by the name of Zuri. She was very short with me and very rude. The second time I called in, was greeted by employee by the name of Mr. Clemons. Was asked my name, I told him my name. Told him my name was jeff and he laughed and said like, Jeffey! Haven't been having this problem at this location. Which I Eat at Zaxbys at least once a week. So I came into this location, twice and has been greeted by a manager by the name of Jim Owens. Every time I come into to this location, I'm treated so disrespectful by this manager. Simply I tell him my situation and he always says, " well what u want me to due in a very unprofessional way." Also while I was waiting for the manager, Ms. Teriana brushes up against and "I say well excuse me". She rolls her eyes and tells me, well get out my way! Okay so this Zaxbys was doing great until this manager Jim Owens started running this location. Also theirs a lot of horse playing at the registers, inside the restaurant by your employees. Yes and it needs to be rectified emeadiatley.

Nov 3, 2016