Zaraproduct quality

fter a terrible customer service experience at Zara Canada I will not be purchasing a single product from their store. Bought a pair of trousers on sale on a Saturday, was getting my outfit ready for work Sunday night, took all the tags off, and cut out 1 of the 3 long inside tags out since I was planning on wearing these to work the next day. Get them on, do up the zipper when it gets stuck, tried pulling it up & down wouldn't budge & then the zipper split. After 5 minutes I shimmied out of the pants. Went to Zara on Monday with the receipt, all the hangtags, only thing I threw in the garbage & didn't bring was one of the 3 inside tags. Cashier said no problem this shouldn't happen & got her manager to come sign off on the exchange. The manager came over & said although I had the receipt, hangtags & all but one tag on the inside he would not take the damaged item back. I worked at lululemon who has the best customer service exchange and damage policy so I was calm & mature with my approach as I have heard all the stories before but at the end of it, the "manager" who in my opinion is not much of a manager made it very clear that Zara does not stand behind the quality of its product. I was told to email & call head office however good luck ever getting through or a response. Only good part of this experience was that I only paid $35 dollars for these pants I never got to wear out the door & not $79 which they are regularly priced at. Just a heads up for Zara customers, don't want anyone to have the same experience!

Zara

Lk
Jan 17, 2015

Comments

• Mr
      Jan 30, 2015

It happened with me too, they have the worst customer service in city Alexandria Egypt too