Zara / bad customer service lack of solving my problem

I am a Zara customer for many years and I never experienced what had happened to me last week with my online purchase. I wrote to customer services and the answer to my problem it’s unacceptable and I am very disappointed with the way you handle my claim.

In all my years purchasing on line, I always get my packages thru UPS and I never had a problem before. My last purchase (order [protected]) was send with a different courier and it was supposed to get to me on Friday April 1, 2016, but I never got it. I was home that day waiting for my package and nobody knock on my door at all.

When I realize that it was late I called, but your where already closed, so I wrote an email asking for my package. The next day I called again an opened a claim. Two days later I received an email from customer services letting me know that my claim was denied and that no refund or replacement was going to be issued, because the courier confirmed that they deliver the package.

I want you to take a look at my attached on line purchase history, so you can have an idea of the type of customer you are dealing with. I expended $8, 475.72 on 43 orders from 01/16/13 to present, and I never had a problem before.

I am extremely disappointed and I expect an answer from a “Customer Service Manager” or a higher up person because I don’t think my claim was handle correctly. Like I mentioned, I never had a problem with Zara before and maybe there is no need for me to contact Consumer Reports and BBB.

Waiting for your response,

[protected]@fefo.me

Regards,

Answer from Zara:

Dear Jose,

Thank you for shopping at Zara.com.

In regards to order [protected], our records indicate that the package was delivered correctly to the shipping address provided. Accordingly, we are unable to issue a replacement or refund as the package was delivered correctly to the shipping details provided.

As per our terms and conditions, we are unable to assume liability for the package beyond the delivery standpoint.

For further queries, please contact our Customer Service through the contact form or call [protected]. You may also send an email at contact.[protected]@zara.com.

He
Apr 08, 2016

Comments

• He
      Apr 08, 2016

I think the way Zara is handling my complain is very irresponsible. No manager contacted me and they just send the robot generated customer service letter. At this point is more the lack of customer service that the lost item that bothers me the must.