Zallas / Big scam

I hired Zallas.com to remove a negative link made by an ex employee that showed up in Google a couple of months ago. They charged me over $3, 000 and never done anything they promised and after one month, they called again and said that they need more time and another $3, 000 and I paid again hoping they will do what they promised. They are no longer returning my phone calls and will not return my money. I have been scammed. Do not use any of zallas services, they will just try to rip you off and steal your money.

Co

Comments

• Ge
      27th of Nov, 2009
    Zallas - Scam , do not use!
    Zallas

Hi, I just wanted to say that Zallas.com is the worst SEO company ever. I tried to hire them to restore my online reputation as I had some complaints made by an ex employee and after 4 months since we signed the contract, I do not see any results. They advertise all over the internet using different fake companies like Reputec.com.

Do not trust Zallas, this company is a FRAUD. They are only looking to take your money but do not do anything to help you. I would recommend using a real SEO company and leave these scammers alone.