Zale's The Diamond Store / terrible experience
I received a a nice little ring as a gift, it was from this Zale's in rehoboth, Tanger outlets. I am walking on the beach just a day later and wouldn't you know it, I look down, and the setting is empty!! The stone was gone.
I took the ring back and explained how the stone fell out somewhere. It took several weeks to get a response back from them. They kept stalling- later I found out it was because they thought I had purposely pulled the stone out of the ring! They weren't going to replace my day-old-piece of garbage precious stone because they thought I had stolen it! Finally, after weeks of calling I got the manager who replaced it free of charge.
They are not so friendly and their rings literally fall apart!
More Zale's The Diamond Store Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - miss priced product.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.