Zales Plainfield, Inrings

I purchased a 2.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and a 3/4 carat wedding band from Zales in Plainfield, IN on Nov. 25, 2017. At the time of purchase I brought back a previously purchased 3 carat wedding ring set that I decided I didn't like. At the time of the purchase (Sept. 30) I traded in my old rings. When I went in to return rings I asked for my trade in back. I was told they no longer had it, there return policy says you have 60 days to return no questions asked. After hassling with personal I purchased different rings. They were ordered on Nov. 25, 2017 at which time I was told they would be between 4-6 weeks until I received them. It has been 9 weeks and still no rings. ( Surprise they showed up today when district manager was there) Numerous trips 97 miles each way to store and complaints have done no good. I called Texas office on Jan. 27, Jan. 30, and Feb.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Plainfield, IN requesting that I get a call from district manager. Was assured he would contact me within 48 hours. After 6 days I finally met up with the district manager at the store. No apology for not calling. I went in to cancel order, and was told I could not get the $1500 credit for the engagement ring that they got rid of prior to 60 days. District manager says he has to look into it, this after employee admit she told us ring was gone on Nov. 25th. I am pissed as now I am having to hire an attorney to take Zales to court. In the meantime I am being billed every month and having to pay on credit card for rings I no longer want as well as being screwed on my former ring. All I asked for was to have changed for rings removed from my credit card as well as the return of my ring, or the $1500 they gave me for as trade in. Website says be polite, but I have been treated rudely by employees and nothing is done.

Fr
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

• Ap
      May 02, 2018

This happened at the Plainfield location? In November of 2017?