Zales Diamond Jewelry / bait and switch scam

United States Review updated:

Purchased a tennis bracelet that was in a display, clearly priced $99. after it was paid for, was told that was not the $99. bracelet it's a $2k, bracelet and we can't sell it to you, the money was already taken from my account, I then owned the bracelet, who puts a $2k bracelet in a $99 display? I received no comment from the customer service department of Zales. Incompetent and inept sales staff. I wrote a detailed letter to the customer service department and several weeks have gone by with no response, with the way our economy is now, this business can afford to lose Customers this way?

To

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Dec, 2009
    Zales Diamond Jewelry - Rip off
    Zales Diamond Jewelry

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH ZALES.COM OR ZALES DIMAOND JEWERLY AS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO RETURN ANY OF THE ITEMS YOU BUY!!!

• Mi
      8th of Feb, 2010

Zales has a 100 day return policy. Why don't you just return the $99 tennis bracelet. I think your angle is to get the 2k bracelet for $99. There can sometimes be a slim difference, visually, between a $99 bracelet and a $1999.
    I think there is more to your story than you are sharing.

• Mi
      24th of Feb, 2010

If the $2, 000 bracelet was listed at $99, then legally, Zales must sell it to you at that price. I would report them to the BBB and to the police.