Zales / rip off
In February of 06 my fiancé bought me an engagement ring from zales in Layton Utah, within having the ring for less that 2 weeks the diamonds began to fall out! I’ve had them replaced several times and had to eventually take the ring to my personal jeweller. When I took the ring in to have it cleaned for of all things MY WEDDING they told me that I would have to have it sent out and it would be back in aprox. 6 weeks!!! I ended up taking the ring to a local jeweller who added 2 tiny prongs to the ring and charged me 15 dollars no stones have fallen out sense, however when I took the ring in for inspection for my diamond bond they informed me that I had voided my warranty by having work preformed on it and they would no longer clean, repair or replace the ring. When I asked about a prorated refund of the 280 dollar lifetime bond the guy laughed in my face and said" you’re kidding! Right!?" I love my ring but would never do business with them again.
More Zales Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zales - poor quality merchandise as well as terrible customer service! 
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - miss priced product.
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - engagement ring was not sent like online said it would be.