Zain

4.35
Naseeb
Saudi Arabia
Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis from a number 759210. The coontent of the message is Download from the link http://http//193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=177182850

As soon as message is recieved 05 SAR gets recieved from my account. I dont want this service. Please help me to deactivate this servie.I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action was there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 591613324

regards

NASEEB
Complaint comments Comments (33) Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Comments

A  27th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have also exactly the same problem... how to solve it ? Please update 599305645 - Rahim
N  9th of Nov, 2011 by    -6 Votes
hello sir,

this is my phone number #0592882839 i recieved one message . that is for ring tones ./ every week it will takes 5 sar . please stop ommediatly
N  22nd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis (Title FUNVSTRAW).The content of the message is Download from the link http://corellinet.beezz.com:8080/sms/sadl.php?id=34822811.
As soon as the message is received, 05 SAR deducted from my account. I don't want this service. Please help me to deactivate this service. I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action from there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 580412115

regards
ANIL
N  14th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Dear Sir,
Hope you are doing well,
I am facing the same problem by getting sms on weekly Basis and it received 2SR on each sms,
Please kindly deactivate Or unsubscribe the problem.
Thanks,
ASIFULLAH KHAN
0592942123.
N  19th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi ihave also recieved message from it please unsubscribe me from every service
N  18th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
A  22nd of Jul, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I have also recive msg callertune and other service weekly lost mony 10 ryal please deactivat all service
A  22nd of Jul, 2015 by    -3 Votes
My nmbr 0592849882
N  16th of Mar, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Good Morning Sir,
I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any special service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...
N  8th of Apr, 2016 by    -3 Votes
Salam walikom.I want to deactivate my caller tune so please can u send me the code that how I deactivate my caller tune..my no.0591011249
N  9th of Apr, 2016 by    +2 Votes
Pls...help me deactivate any subscription because unfortunately my friend dialed a number and then 6 to 5 SAR are being remove or deducted from me pls...HELP!!!
my phone number is 0593373116 -zain
A  21st of Jun, 2016 by    -2 Votes
Dear Sir,
Hope you are doing well. I am facing the same problem Please kindly deactivate and unsubscribe me from all subscribes with Zain and solve the problem.
Thanks,
AliAkbar Choudhary
0596203581
N  12th of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sir!
Please deactivate RBT from my number immediately. Thanks! 0569600674
N  14th of Jul, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I have been facing the similar problems as mentioned by the other customers. I recharge for a day and within hours my balance is zero. I have no idea how I i subscribed to the caller tune and this is causing a bad impression on your customer. Please rectify. BTW my number is +966580458796
A  19th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Salam Sir,
My No. 592694225.
A  15th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
N  6th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have also same problem to mysterious trick please stop

My number is 09590809747
N  12th of Nov, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I'm really sorry..
I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any especial service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...my mob no 595643998
N  19th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I am also facing similar problem. Everytime I receive messages about Mysterious Tricks. Please stop this service as it consume all my credit. I do not need any additional services from Zain other than regular call & sms service. So plz deactivate these additional services

My number is 0596078168
N  23rd of Nov, 2016 by    +1 Votes
hai sir
I have getting SMS for All days (www.alriyadh.com/1549889 from706756)Tomuch SAR deducted from my account I don't want this service PLEASE HELP ME TO DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE... PLZZZZZZ...
MY NUMBER:0591721811