Zaindeactivation of service

Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis from a number 759210. The coontent of the message is Download from the link http://http//193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=177182850

As soon as message is recieved 05 SAR gets recieved from my account. I dont want this service. Please help me to deactivate this servie.I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action was there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 [protected]

regards

NASEEB

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 27, 2011

I have also exactly the same problem... how to solve it ? Please update [protected] - Rahim

• Ji
      Jun 23, 2019

@Rahimkka Kindly help how to deactivate the mysterious tricks services in Zain everytime I put a load they deduct to my load balance Nd I received that message

• Ba
      Nov 09, 2011

hello sir,

this is my phone number #[protected] i recieved one message . that is for ring tones ./ every week it will takes 5 sar . please stop ommediatly

• Za
      Apr 22, 2013

Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis (Title FUNVSTRAW).The content of the message is Download from the link http://corellinet.beezz.com:8080/sms/sadl.php?id=34822811.
    As soon as the message is received, 05 SAR deducted from my account. I don't want this service. Please help me to deactivate this service. I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action from there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 [protected]

regards
    ANIL

Jun 21, 2017

@zain deduction Same problems me how to dactives

• As
      Apr 14, 2014

Dear Sir,
    Hope you are doing well,
    I am facing the same problem by getting sms on weekly Basis and it received 2SR on each sms,
    Please kindly deactivate Or unsubscribe the problem.
    Thanks,
    ASIFULLAH KHAN
    [protected].

• Ha
      Sep 19, 2014

Hi ihave also recieved message from it please unsubscribe me from every service

• Je
      Jul 18, 2015

Jul 22, 2015

I have also recive msg callertune and other service weekly lost mony 10 ryal please deactivat all service

Jul 22, 2015

My nmbr [protected]

• Mp
      Mar 16, 2016

Good Morning Sir,
    I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any special service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...

Apr 08, 2016

Salam walikom.I want to deactivate my caller tune so please can u send me the code that how I deactivate my caller tune..my no.[protected]

Apr 09, 2016

Pls...help me deactivate any subscription because unfortunately my friend dialed a number and then 6 to 5 SAR are being remove or deducted from me pls...HELP!!!
    my phone number is [protected] -zain

Jun 21, 2016

Dear Sir,
    Hope you are doing well. I am facing the same problem Please kindly deactivate and unsubscribe me from all subscribes with Zain and solve the problem.
    Thanks,
    AliAkbar Choudhary

Jul 12, 2016

Sir!
    Please deactivate RBT from my number immediately. Thanks! [protected]

• Wa
      Jul 14, 2016

I have been facing the similar problems as mentioned by the other customers. I recharge for a day and within hours my balance is zero. I have no idea how I i subscribed to the caller tune and this is causing a bad impression on your customer. Please rectify. BTW my number is +[protected]

Aug 19, 2016

Salam Sir,
    My No. [protected].

• Mu
      Sep 15, 2016
    Best Best Advice

• Fr
      Nov 06, 2016

I have also same problem to mysterious trick please stop

My number is [protected]

• Bh
      Nov 12, 2016

I'm really sorry..
    I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any especial service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...my mob no [protected]

• Wa
      Nov 19, 2016

I am also facing similar problem. Everytime I receive messages about Mysterious Tricks. Please stop this service as it consume all my credit. I do not need any additional services from Zain other than regular call & sms service. So plz deactivate these additional services

My number is [protected]

• Ti
      Nov 23, 2016

hai sir
    I have getting SMS for All days (www.alriyadh.com/1549889 from706756)Tomuch SAR deducted from my account I don't want this service PLEASE HELP ME TO DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE... PLZZZZZZ...
    MY NUMBER:[protected]

• Di
      Nov 27, 2016

dear sir,

in my no. every day some amount has been deducted. i don't know how it is happening. if some extra services are activated pls. deactivate all extra services. my no [protected]

• Sh
      Nov 29, 2016

i am getting Mysterious tricks messages daily from this number 701147.can you please help me to deactivate this and all unnecessary services...
    My Mobile number is - [protected] (zain)

• Qa
      Dec 16, 2016

@shaik.021 same thing is happening with my number as well, any luck ? were you able to get rid of it? kindly share the deactivation code if yes.

• Te
      Nov 30, 2016

Please deactivate any services that are activated in my number because everyday it cost money.
    Tenzing Tamang ([protected])

Dec 01, 2016

Pls...help me to deactivate any subscription because unfortunately whenever i upload my balance 30 % of balance are being remove or deducted from me pls...HELP!!!
    my phone number is [protected]-zain (Adeel)

• El
      Dec 30, 2016

hello sir,
    i just want to deactivate my unlimited calls and sms, because everytime i recharge its automatically deduct in my recharge. can u pls give me an information on how i will deactivate this my number is [protected]

• Sy
      Jan 15, 2017

Please deactivate any services that are activated in my number because whenever i recharge, the balance will be zero after few minutes.

my no: [protected]

Feb 19, 2017

Please deactivate RBT from my number immediately. Thanks! [protected]

• Ya
      Apr 05, 2017

Dear sir
    Kindly deactivat linkedin service on my zain number
    My number [protected]

• Fa
      Apr 15, 2017

I want to deactivate service coming through no 767025 please deactivate this service, my no is [protected]

Apr 15, 2017

Please sir I'm also suffer from when I just bought the reload card and a few minutes later my 20 riyals is already gone PLEASE DEACTIVATE IT! My phone number is : [protected]

Apr 17, 2017

Please deactivate any services that are activated in my number because whenever i recharge, the balance will b v low after few minutes.
    my no is [protected]

• At
      Apr 20, 2017

Dear all,
    Please follow these steps to unsubscribe like that services from Zain KSA.

1> go to http://zstore.sa.zain.com/store/web/portalone
    2> Creat a profile and log in
    3> after loged in, go to the My Service Library (that option can be found your upper right corner when you click on your profile name.)
    4> in this section you can find active services and unsubscribe them by clicking unsubscribe button in front of each service name.

Thanks

• Mo
      Apr 27, 2017

Dear Sir,
    I don't know what is happening with my Zain sim card. Weekly 5 SR is deducting from account. How can I deactivate this?

• Ss
      Jun 11, 2017

Dear sir
    I have getting daily smsfrom 703513( Health Tips) I don't want this service please help to deactivate this service...

MY NUMBER:[protected]

Sir
    I have recived download link massage service .I don't want this service please deactive this service in my number .
    My number [protected].
    Thank you sir.

Dear sir
    I have recived download link massage service I don't want this service please sir deactive this service in my number.
    My number [protected].

• Ta
      Jul 03, 2017

sir
    I dont know which services is activated on my zain no which leads to 5 SAR deduction every day from my balance.
    so i request you please deactivate all services which is by mistake activated. thanks..
    My Mob- No-[protected]

Jul 25, 2017

Hi, I have been facing the problem of activation of offers automatically by Zain when an SMS is received without asking for my consent. However I tried with the customer care to deactivate them almost everytime. I don't understand how Zain is activating a service without being requested by the customer and a certain amount of money starts getting deducted from the customers account. This is not FAIR and should be STOPPED with immediate effect. Any offer thrown to the customer should be at the choice of the customer to activate or not and it should not get activated just by opening the message. Zain should change this policy. Also with any marketing/promo SMS, you should mention how to deactivate an offer if the customer do not need it any more.

• Me
      Aug 03, 2017

dear sir...
    how to delete other sim number who uses my finger print and iqama number..hope you could my problem...
    my nhmber is [protected]
    thank you...

• Sh
      Aug 19, 2017

Same here I am receiving a n SMS from 708278. It is taking 5 SAR from me please remove it my number is