Zain / deactivation of service

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis from a number 759210. The coontent of the message is Download from the link http://http//193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=177182850

As soon as message is recieved 05 SAR gets recieved from my account. I dont want this service. Please help me to deactivate this servie.I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action was there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 [protected]

regards

NASEEB

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Oct, 2011

I have also exactly the same problem... how to solve it ? Please update 599305645 - Rahim

• Ba
      9th of Nov, 2011

hello sir,

this is my phone number #0592882839 i recieved one message . that is for ring tones ./ every week it will takes 5 sar . please stop ommediatly

• Za
      22nd of Apr, 2013

Sir,

I am getting sms on a weekly basis (Title FUNVSTRAW).The content of the message is Download from the link http://corellinet.beezz.com:8080/sms/sadl.php?id=34822811.
    As soon as the message is received, 05 SAR deducted from my account. I don't want this service. Please help me to deactivate this service. I am fed up calling Customer care of ZAIN were no favorable action from there from their side

My moblie number is 00966 580412115

regards
    ANIL

• Pr
      21st of Jun, 2017

@zain deduction Same problems me how to dactives

• As
      14th of Apr, 2014

Dear Sir,
    Hope you are doing well,
    I am facing the same problem by getting sms on weekly Basis and it received 2SR on each sms,
    Please kindly deactivate Or unsubscribe the problem.
    Thanks,
    ASIFULLAH KHAN
    0592942123.

• Ha
      19th of Sep, 2014

Hi ihave also recieved message from it please unsubscribe me from every service

• Je
      18th of Jul, 2015

22nd of Jul, 2015

I have also recive msg callertune and other service weekly lost mony 10 ryal please deactivat all service

22nd of Jul, 2015

My nmbr 0592849882

• Mp
      16th of Mar, 2016

Good Morning Sir,
    I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any special service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...

8th of Apr, 2016

Salam walikom.I want to deactivate my caller tune so please can u send me the code that how I deactivate my caller tune..my no.0591011249

9th of Apr, 2016

Pls...help me deactivate any subscription because unfortunately my friend dialed a number and then 6 to 5 SAR are being remove or deducted from me pls...HELP!!!
    my phone number is 0593373116 -zain

21st of Jun, 2016

Dear Sir,
    Hope you are doing well. I am facing the same problem Please kindly deactivate and unsubscribe me from all subscribes with Zain and solve the problem.
    Thanks,
    AliAkbar Choudhary
    0596203581

12th of Jul, 2016

Sir!
    Please deactivate RBT from my number immediately. Thanks! 0569600674

• Wa
      14th of Jul, 2016

I have been facing the similar problems as mentioned by the other customers. I recharge for a day and within hours my balance is zero. I have no idea how I i subscribed to the caller tune and this is causing a bad impression on your customer. Please rectify. BTW my number is +966580458796

• Ra

15th of Sep, 2016
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

• Fr
      6th of Nov, 2016

I have also same problem to mysterious trick please stop

My number is 09590809747

• Bh
      12th of Nov, 2016

I'm really sorry..
    I don't know what is happening here with my sim card. When I recharge 10/20 SAR in my mobile after 1 hour if I check my main balance it is 0:00... I don't know why?? Please.. I don't want any especial service of zain sim card without regular phone call & sms... kindly requested to you deactivate this service... Please...my mob no 595643998

• Wa
      19th of Nov, 2016

I am also facing similar problem. Everytime I receive messages about Mysterious Tricks. Please stop this service as it consume all my credit. I do not need any additional services from Zain other than regular call & sms service. So plz deactivate these additional services

My number is 0596078168

• Ti
      23rd of Nov, 2016

hai sir
    I have getting SMS for All days (www.alriyadh.com/1549889 from706756)Tomuch SAR deducted from my account I don't want this service PLEASE HELP ME TO DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE... PLZZZZZZ...
    MY NUMBER:0591721811