Zaida Escasinas Garbin / Parcel not received

1 Georgetown, MY

My name is Zaida E Garbin. ON 28th Feb, I sent a parcel via Post Office, Pulau Tikus, Penang to my sister, Mirasol E Garbin at 109 Vergara Street, Brgy 12, Batangas City, 4200 Philippines
A few days later, the parcel was instead sent to me in Penang, Malaysia. I brought the parcel back the Post Office, Pulau Tikus. The clerk told me, as instructed from her supervisor/Manager that I have to pay another set of stamps to send the parcel. I protested as this was not due to my fault. The Male Supervisor /Manager came out and told me then there is no need to pay. I then repackaged the parcel nicely and passed it to the clerk. On the 23rd March, I went to the Post office to enquire why the parcel hasn't arrived. As I did not pay for tracking, the Clerk left a Complaint form to fill which I did. Todate, the parcel hasn't arrived and my sis had been to Batangas Post office 3 times to enquire.

I am now thinking, as my husband wasnt happy about being asked to pay for the stamp again, that Pulau Tikus Post office staff my just throw away the Parcel and hence obviously my parcel will never arrived.

I have used Post office services before for similar purpose and have never have this problem of non receipt of Parcel

I hope you can assist by looking into this matter. I attach 4 photos of the parcel and the Post office complaint form

Ch