Zaful.commisleading images & descriptions and lack of resolution to refund request

Bought some dresses from zaful.com at the beginning of December that looked and sounded lovely on their website. Upon receiving them, they are nothing like the description or images and look like sacks! The quality is cheap and trashy and even the low price I paid for them is far too much for this absolute junk! I requested a refund and was told that I could keep the dresses/sacks and they would refund me $1.30 for my $31.03US purchase!! I have now launched a PayPal dispute for a full refund of my regrettable purchase. Take my advice and do not order from zaful.com, they should be called 'z-awful.com.

Ka
Dec 31, 2015

Comments

• Lo
      Dec 11, 2018
    Zaful - No delivery
    United Kingdom

I ordered a swimsuit off of Zaful and yet have not received an email, any information or cannot track my order. I have the tracking number but how do I track it? It is not meant to come for a few days but I need it for Tuesday so I need to track it.

Feb 11, 2019
    Zaful - ZAFUL Starry Print High Cut Choker Bikini Set
    Spain

Hello,
    The product that I bought here haven't arrived. In the tracking page said that the delivery was attempted at 14:00 28th of January. If the issue is, I wasn't at home when the delivery happened, where should i ask for my product back at??
    I would like to know where's my product(bikini) please.
    I hope that you can help me.
    Thank you.

• Bh
      Mar 03, 2019
    Zaful - Hoodie
    Zaful
    India

I want to change the size

• Fa
      Apr 27, 2019
    Zaful - Haven't received my order yet
    B-53, block 17. F.B Area Karachi
    Pakistan

I received an email of my order being shipped along with an order number on 27th of March. It's been more than 24 days and i still have not received the outfits that i ordered, that are, 'high neck embroidered top' and 'floral print flare sleeve shift dress'. I tried tracking my order but it's not showing the location of my order.

• Ra
      May 11, 2019
    Zaful - Item not received.
    Philippines

Hi Zaful. I was wondering when would my items arrive? I placed my order on April 16th and have not yet received what I bought. The tracker says it already arrived in my country (PH) on April 22 and is out for delivery on April 29 but I haven't got an update from Zaful. I thank you for your assistance

• Na
      Jun 26, 2019
    Zaful - My package hasn’t arrived for awhile.

I ordered my package on June 6, half my package was shipped June 15, the other half of my package has no tracking info at all and it is already June 20. I have been awaiting my package for a while now and I need it by next week. I hope you can make this work.

• Ri
      Jul 02, 2019
    Zaful - Package Not Delivered

I order about 9 things on Zaful. The first package with 8 items came in perfect condition with all the tracking info. The second package though, with only one item had no tracking details and it still says the same thing now. It's been about 3 weeks

• El
      Jul 30, 2019
    Zaful - Why i didn't recived my item
    United Kingdom

I made an order on july 5. Today is july 24. And never came. Where is my order. On the tracking page it's said that the order is delivered. It's not. Didn't came

• Av
      Aug 08, 2019
    Zaful - she’ll necklace and tube top

they lost my package and i payed for it i want my money back. it says it's "unreutrnable" which is not fair because i BOUGHT it. dang zaful u rly outdid urself there. i called the number and it said, "goodbye, goodbye" and then it hung up. so what the frickity frack is going on here.