Zafarabad Railway Station / Lost ticket

1 India Review updated:

I booked a railway ticket for my brother - Virendra Yadav, on 26th July 08, for his arrival on Aug. 08 Friday. My Brother's departure train was scheduled on 28th July Monday, from Godan Express around 11 AM. And I received the return ticket (PNR No. - [protected]) after my brother - Virendra Yadav, left from Mumbai.

To send this return ticket to my brother - Virendra Yadav, I had only one way, to scan the ticket and e-mail to my Brother. So that my brother can take a print out of that and can come back without any issue. But Zafarabad Station Supritendent Mr. P. N. Mishra is not allowing my brother to board the train.

What gives? I expect immediate actions and support to this.

Thanks,
Rajendra Yadav
[protected]
Managing Director
Legacy Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.

Comments

• Pn
      19th of Aug, 2008

Are you Stupid Raj, Does any thing exist in indian railway like a duplicate Ticket or a print out of ticket.

If So then any one can take a Xerox or a print of the original one and multiple people can board the train using the same identity.

Are you crazy

• Vi
      19th of Aug, 2008

Hello Mr. Mishra,

This person Rajendra Yadav is well known fraudster in mumbai area and being summoned previously in railway frauds. apart from this he is being black listed in many banks and financial instituitions.

Dont take his comments seriously, you can proceed and take action agaist him if need any assistance let me know via email.

regards,
    Vivek

• Ra
      5th of Feb, 2009

Hi Mr. Mishra,

This is about the post which on of my employees brought into my notice about the above subject, which surprised me. There was no such ticket booked by me on whatever date mentioned.

We are a internet research BPO and we often search for informtion on the web, one of my employees saw my name and information and just curiously he read all conversation and he informed me about that. But the fact is there was no such issue with me. I never go to my native by train! I always fly through Babatpur Airport.

Would you please help me out to remove my contact information etc from this article because it's spoiling my reputation there.

As well as I would like to know about this Mr. Vivek, who is claiming Rajendra Yadav a fraudster, and I just want to clarify with him, which Rajendra Yadav he is talking about. Because the contact information you saw in this entire chapter is ofcourse mine but this post is not mine.

And since Mr. Vivek have ruine the reputation of my contact information, it became my obligation to speak with Mr. Vivek about this matter and pull out this script. Hope you will consider this under professional circumstances.