Z8games.com / I think they purposely allow glitch hackers, speed hackers, wall hackers, and many other forms of hackers into the game

I think they purposely allow glitch hackers, speed hackers, wall hackers, and many other forms of hackers into the game in order to earn more revues from taking advantage of young consumers to purchase more z8 points, in order to try to fend of thier opponents that are hackers...as a fom of more armour and purchasing better weapons that have no effect during combat against these hackers...my two sons have spent over $1, 200.00 each in this game and from the start the site has had hackers. Just recently my sons account was hacked into and some guns he had purchased were in fact sold off...a value of $800.00 cash alone.

Br

Comments

Nov 23, 2010

I used to be a player moderator for Cross Fire for well almost two years before retiring. I've seen the community grow from just a few thousand players with just a single server to where it is now. Now I can personally tell you from working along side the Community Manager and Head Game Master for Cross Fire, that if an account WAS hacked you're supposed to fill out a ticket and prove that the account is yours and if something IS missing they generally refund the account back if its been proven it was hacked. Like your password is changed and you didn't do it(Generally involves you having a key logger on your computer) Which is a growing problem with teens, and downloading stuff that don't really know or trust. Now you said "to earn more revues from taking advantage of young consumers to purchase more z8 points, in order to try to fend of thier opponents that are hackers" First off its really easy to either A) Leave the Match or B) Vote kick them out of the game. All money spent is under YOUR control. You choose to spend it how you please.

Now you mentioned selling of some guns?? Well only type of guns you are even able to sell are the GP ones which generally don't involve spending any form of money. Even if you did just to buy every gun the total wouldn't be even close to 800.00$. The hacker problem is ALWAYS going to be there no matter what for ANY game. I'll honestly give you 20$ if you can give me a single FPS thats been out for at least a year out of Closed Beta Testing that doesnt have a SINGLE hacker. You can't and wont.

Personally I think you're just trying to QQ about a game. So nice try there pal ;)

• As
      Aug 19, 2014

After reporting many different hackers in crossfire several times over the last few years, I haven't seen a single one banned. At all. Most of the hackers I reported quit playing CF after they got bored. I am 100% in agreement with this post.

Defensive use is to claim "can you even prove they hacked?" Yes at the time I did prove the hackers I was reporting were actual cheaters. I even saved the precious "Save replay files" for reporting purposes. And yet. Every hacker I have ever reported( about five) has been seen ingame again up to a weeks- months after the reports were accepted by Z8games.

I'm not agreeing that Z8games allows their players to be hacked, I suspect something else may be at play there. However the hacker problem over the years hasn't improved at all. You would think that after a few years of devotion from certain "White knight groups" in the game that specifically play the game just to report all of the hackers and eventually get them all permanently IP banned. But again, from my experience. Reporting doesn't do any good.

Churche there is a reason why you USED to be a mod for that game, you may not be able to find any "Hackerless" video games, But you can still find better games than crossfire that contains about 80% less hackers(Even Combat Arms has less cheaters)And yeah accounts can actually be worth up to 800$. It depends on how much GP(Game points) the account had, how many guns etc. The claim may be overestimated, but it is possible and NOT your place to tell someone else this. :/