[Resolved] Z Gallerie / service

1 United States

When I received a very nice email from D Matos with apologies and how even the VP was involved in my issue I thought perhaps I over reacted. NOPE..
Apparently they cannot find my 30, 000 order. They had no problem finding my credit card to bill it to.I supplied info requested followed up W additional email.
Still no response.I guess that will take 3 mo also.

Resolution statement

Z Gallerie Customer Care's Response, Nov 07, 2017

Thank you for your response. We will be back in contact with you today November 7th in attempt to resolve all issues.

Z Gallerie Customer Care's Response, Nov 07, 2017

Hello sir,
So glad we had a chance to speak. We have made the arraignments on your order and will be in contact with you. You have my contact information now and we can work together to ensure a great result. Thank you again for your patience. Please feel free to resolve the complaint if you feel the matter is being addressed. Thank you!

Ka