Z Gallerie / bad quality products
The dishes I bought were defective. After only eight months they glaze is crackling and staining. I tried to return them to the local store in Birmingham, AL. I was told I would have to call customer service, so I did. When I contacted them, I asked do you not stand behind your products you sell. I was told, that is what I am telling you. You have to deal with the store. So I returned to the store.
Both the store manager and customer service were very rude. I was given a store credit, but there is not anything there I want to spent about $300 on at this time. Of course I still need dishes. I was told by the manager his store would lose money. I was still unable to get my money back. I realize I had the dishes for eight months. but dishes should last more than eight months.
I m truly disappointed the policy of Z Gallerie. I will no longer be doing business with them.
More Z Gallerie Complaints & Reviews
- Z Gallerie - poor customer service and product quality 
- Z Gallerie Online Store (ZGallerie.com) - no bedroom, no money! 
- Z Gallerie - do not purchase furniture from them 
- Z Gallerie - product is not what I ordered
- Z Gallerie - horribly unsatisfied
- ZGallery - credit card
- Z Gallerie - delivery/customer service
- Z Gallerie - bedroom furniture
- Z Gallerie - furniture
- Z Gallerie - reflection leaner mirror