z / Confirmation

1 Lebanon Review updated:

Dear Sear
My name Is sonia Kalosedian

i received ana sms that says: "nokia celebrates 40years.your number has won 300, 000 pounds in the nokia Awards.claimcode: ZXOIA.to claim your prize send email to:nokia40yrs@live.com.
THEY EVEN SENT ME A MEMORANDUM. can you please confirm?
Best Regards
Sonia

N.B
You Can also send me a E-Mail on this or sakr53@yahoo.com

Comments

• Sy
      28th of Nov, 2007
    z - cheated
    z
    United Arab Emirates

i ordered for toshiba notebook from zoolys.com. they said to do the payment only by cash and i transfered by western union in the name of ke guo. and after that no reply. i got the invoice details and in that address is given of china.

I strongly request all the online buyers to be carefull of this zoolys.com

and also iam looking for the ways to complain against this person in china. if any thing is there please let me know.

thanks

• Ni
      18th of Dec, 2007

What happened with this? Have you recieved your laptop or got any response from zoolys.com.??

28th of Dec, 2007

The same thing happened to me! I ordered a laptop from zooly's.com and never received it...What's worse is that I was sending it to my husband who is stationed in korea in the army for Christmas! This really is sad! I would like to prosecute them for this! It is not right to do this to anyone! Has this happened to anyone else?

30th of Jan, 2008

I ordered a projestor 3 months ago, it was never delivered either. Wired money through Western Union to so called Ke Guo, Beijing China

• Za
      19th of Apr, 2009
    z - film,repeat showing of &true lies&
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

Dear ITV please can stop repeating film "true lies" which was broadcast last night, it is old film which is boring stupid and advocates violence and theme makes unpleasurable veiwing we do not want people being brainwashed you may regard it harmless entertainment but i belive it has no value when repeated so many times

19th of Apr, 2009

OH WHELL OH WELLL FREND IF THEY SETNT YOU A MENORAMDUM... (( ?!!?1!! ))

A MENMORMAMUM WHTA EVER THTA IS, ,

THEN IT MUT'S BE REAL RIGT?

ALL OF THESE'S ARE FKAE'S

I AM SRORY BUT THAT'S IS THE TRIOTH

AS I HALF SAIDE BE FOUR SOTEMISE YOU'RE HALVE TO ERN YOU'RE HARD ERNED MONAY THE HARRD WAY THRU HARD WROK

THEY'RE IS NO OHTER WAY TOO GET IT I AM SRORY TOO SAY