YupptV

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 by

vijay tv not coming

I have 1year tamil platinum package of subscription, without any information they removed vijay tv . Iam going to cancel the yupptv .

is so unprofessional to charge for something and take it away without notice. I paid for a whole year and I mainly watch Star Vijay which was removed without notice. I demand money back or Star Vijay back up and be available. When I try to submit this, because it is less than 300 characters, me getting the message that this complaint may not even be looked at is another absolute nonsense and shows how unprofessional YupTV has been.
YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Oct 06, 2017
uppTV sincerely regrets the grievance caused to our customers. We would like to inform you that the rescission of Star Channels from YuppTV Platform is solely the network’s decision and not ours. We promise to stand by every customer and address their each and every concern ASAP.

Due to the severely high call volume, we are experiencing a difficulty handling all the calls and chats. We are attempting to reach out to every customer at the earliest with a satisfactory solution. We are utterly pleased to announce that additional content has been included within the current packages and the customers shall be informed of these great deals through call.

We would like to ensure you that YuppTV has and always will hold customer satisfaction as our highest priority.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

A  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Agree not even customer service number works
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Pathetic
A  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I found an alternative number!
+91 40 23682478