YuppTV / Subscription bought

1 United Kingdom

I bought yupp tv subscription about year ago.they charge me £120 for 14 months.but never provide me proper service.every other weekfacing new issue.piture quality issues.some channel not working every day.ewhen i ring them said problem fromdirect service provider.4 days back i report pitcure quality issue.now saying me your inter net speed slow.i got fiber jnternet .never gotsny issue watching youtube.bbciplayer and netfix. When i asking for refund told me yearly package we can not cancalor give any refund.so please help me to get refund

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Feb 18, 2019

Hi Suhel Patel, We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. They will get back to you at the earliest.

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Feb 20, 2019

Hi Suhel Patel,

As per the latest update from the concerned team we see that the issue has been resolved and the package has been extended for 2 weeks as a part of compensation. Can you please confirm the same.

• Updated by Saad255396, Feb 28, 2019

No.it was compensation for last week issue .what about last 1 year issue.i need atleaset 6 month free extra supsription asa compensation

Sa