[Resolved] YuppTVorder no. is : 5900699

Hi team,

Cancellation of subscription is pending more than 3 weeks from your end. I had sent an email to support team on not to renew my subscription but auto renew was done with no response to my request.

Even after that i sent multiple emails and tried to call support team but in vain. I am frustrated to send multiple emails and call to support team to refund my amount. Please be informed that I hadn't used yupp tv from mid of jun as we moved back to India with no access to cancel the package from website

Request you to refund the amount else share me the higher official to discuss/escalate on my issue.

Order No. is : 5900699
Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks

Kishore

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Hi Krishna Kishore, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We see that the package has been cancelled and amount of 139.99 USD has been refunded. The amount was refunded in two transactions. One of 135.52 USD on 25/11/2018 and the other of 4.47 USD on 26/11/2018. Here are the transaction ids for the two refunds.

Transaction id for 135.52 USD : re_1DaaJgD4CBTP3TNe2y5fsVAQ
    Transaction id for 4.47 USD : re_1DavyMD4CBTP3TNefjpfxFXZ

Please wait for 2-3 working days. The amount will be credited to your account. If you have any queries please respond to the comment.

Kr