[Resolved] YuppTV / annoying advertisements on yupptv

Canada Review updated:

There are some issues which are enough to kill your fun.They have very bad habit of showing the same advertisement frequently.
Let me highlight those issues down,
I subscribed for ICC Champions Trophy Tournament cricket live package:
1. As I mentioned they show the same advertisement. After every 1 over 1
or 2 same adds. In total of 100
over of 1 match, you have to watch it at least 100 times.
2.I have mentioned these issue to their staff but based on the conversation
i had, i figured they are not going to
do anything about it. ANNOYING thing is that, these advertisement gets
displayed with higher volume. These variation in volume comes at least
100 times as 1-day cricket match is of 100 overs in total.
If you try to sell your product like that customers online will actually gets
annoyed and will hat it.
3.After every 20-25 mins. broadcast stops and asks for login again. I have
reported this issue to them before.

It was annoying experience to watch a cricket match as we had to take remote control and reduce volume during
annoying advertisement.

• Resolution statement

Yupptv.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ja
Jun 11, 2017

Comments

•   Aug 24, 2018

I've been with Yupptv for 4 years now, in which time i've setup countless friends and families. When their new console appeared with the frustrating 30 second adverts; every time I switched channels I was ready to leave. Initially, I distributed my 5 referral codes for the standard 30 day extra subscription to my friends and family. I was then upgraded to a retailer account and whilst you still only get 30 days extra as a retailer referral you can enable adverts to be turned off, all you have to do when buying online is enter my retailer code 0JBIV4 then contact Yupptv and ask to have the adverts disabled, its that simple! I've referred around 17 households so far and everyone is enjoying Yupptv without the adverts.

•   Aug 27, 2018

@Yupptv Retailer Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your registered email id. We will help you out in resolving the ads issue.

• Ad
      Jan 27, 2019

We all pay way too much with subscription, adding ads on top is not a good solution for subscribers. I am planning to discontinue the subscription unless there is a solution to block the ads.