[Resolved] YuppTV / abrupt changes without notice
Do not use this useless service. They abruptly stopped STAR channels without any notification and now that I ask them to cancel my package, they are throwing T&C terms at me. Well I have paid for certain channels and its their duty to provide them, and if they cannot, then they should return customer's money. Amazingly horrible service, never use them - save some money and look for other better options.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2017
We regret to inform you that all channels related to Star Network have been revoked from YuppTV. We are very Sorry for the inconvenience. We've shared your details with our team and you will be receiving a call from our team.
We would like to ensure you that YuppTV has and always will hold customer satisfaction as our highest priority.
More YuppTV Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] YuppTV.com - next month charges before current month membership expiration 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - maatv and star tv not available anymore 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - vijay tv not coming 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - annoying advertisements on yupptv 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - big boss 2 (telugu) - not telecasted in the uk 
- Yupp TV - yearly subscription 
- YuppTV - yupptv
- Yupp TV - no technical support from last 6 months 
- [Resolved] YuppTV - product/service & password handling
- YuppTV - horror movie or serial ads in between show/movie