[Resolved] YuppTV / abrupt changes without notice

Do not use this useless service. They abruptly stopped STAR channels without any notification and now that I ask them to cancel my package, they are throwing T&C terms at me. Well I have paid for certain channels and its their duty to provide them, and if they cannot, then they should return customer's money. Amazingly horrible service, never use them - save some money and look for other better options.

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2017

We regret to inform you that all channels related to Star Network have been revoked from YuppTV. We are very Sorry for the inconvenience. We've shared your details with our team and you will be receiving a call from our team.

We would like to ensure you that YuppTV has and always will hold customer satisfaction as our highest priority.

Av